Women at bars/clubs whatever, read it.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenEggs, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Aww so you had highschool girls buying you non alcoholic beverages? Cute.....LOL....just messing with yah bro.

2. Yeah dude, if a girl asks me for a drink I laugh in her face. Then buy myself a drink and make her watch me drink it.

• Like Like x 1

3. Ummm I have no idea what that had to do with being gay. I really think you're looking for a fight where there is none to be had. I don't understand really I don't. This makes no sense.

Also it's like you're assuming that all straight people are worthless. Is that not just as bad as a straight person assuming all gays are worthless. I was heavily involved with One Iowas campaign to allow same sex marriage in Iowa. Nice to see it was appreciated. But I guess since I'm straight I'm "just another man".

• Like Like x 1
  4. Honestly I think the guy is a douche.....thats just me.

5. Care to expand on that? I mean how is it douche to refuse to spend money on a woman?

6. #26 LiveFreely, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010

I am glad you asked....

My point is that he makes a big deal about buying a drink for a good looking girl, or any girl for that matter....he makes it a big deal because he is butthurt from past experiences where he has bought a drink for a lady and nothing special came out of it....

The guy doesn't realize that every woman is different and you can never judge too quickly with anyone.....

I would understand if he made it a point to never buy any women alcohol because he thinks it gives them a wrong message, but instead he acts like a homosexual hypocrit.....

Let me explain further....the guy could have denied the drink to the attractive lady ....and he could have maintained a mature conversation with her and simply change the subject....

What he does instead is that he looks past the attractive female infront of him and notices an unattractive heavtset girl in the background and decides to buy a drink for her.....knowing full well that the attractive girl he was talking to would be upset at the least.....

The guy bought the big girl a drink to anger the attractive girl he was talking to.... he did so, shallowly, out of payback for his past failures and regrets towards buying women drinks. He takes out his pent up tension on this random attractive lady that he assumes to know....maybe he made the chunky girls night but he could have ruined the attractive girls night at the same time......what the guy did was subtly sadistic and partially ignorant.

This makes him a severe pussy hurt douche bag to me.

What do you think?

7. Word, I agree that was douche to leave her and buy another girl a drink but I don't think it's wrong to refuse a drink to a girl who asks and expects one, just because she is good looking. He could of countinued with the conversation but let's be real here. They were in a bar and she would of moved on to the next guy, just like he wrote. We've all been in this situation before and we've all bought shit for some girl and didn't get any.

What would you do in that situation? Cause I won't lie, I would of bought that fine lady a drink and she prolly would of went home with some other guy, leaving me SOL.

8. Bitches ain't shit. And I stress the word bitches.

• Like Like x 1

9. you say this here, yet in another thread you say this:

so either you're lying in one of the posts, or you just have a really good fake ID...:rolleyes:

10. Lulz good spot.

11. I don't think the what the guy did was a douche move. He could have handled it a little better but he does have a good point. Some girls show up just to prey on dumb guys for free drinks which is fucking annoying.

Also him buying the big girl a drink wasn't out of spite he did something nice and even hooked her up with a friend. The true bittchy nature of the other girl was shown when she said have fun with the fatty. That is a pretty fucked comment to make over a drink ya know?

12. Yeah I don't care what anyone says about it, I would've done the exact same in that situation, especially if I'd witnessed her pulling the same shit on some other guy earlier in the night.

I mean i've got no problems buying drinks for girls, but i'm not gonna be first in a long line of dudes you play a game with in order to get your drink on for free.

13. Doesn't everyone know this? You don't ever buy random hoe bags a drink at a club! i can remember me and my mate having a dance and edging over to these 2 girls on the dance floor, we started dancing with them and they said "only if you buy us both a drink" we laughed at them and told them if anyone was stupid enough to buy into that shit then you would be standing there drunk not sober.

14. i had a girl flip shit on me for refusing to buy her a drink. spoiled brat lol.

15. I see her hostile reaction to his calm statement reason enough to burn her with the fat girl.

Fuck bars. They only serve three purposes, trying to get laid, buying liquor after all the liquor stores are closed, and paying 5 bucks for a beer.

16. I don't go out that much and when I do. I don't buy any drinks I sneak my own drinks in there. I however do go up to girls after I'm drunk and be like your cute wanna buy me a drink? It has actually worked more for me than actually buying a girl a drink does.