Women arrested for helping police(video)

Discussion in 'General' started by xericx, Jul 27, 2007.

1. cause shes Hispanic...come on now.

2. I heard she got arrested fo WWB.

Walking While Brown.

People are so sick these days.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Hahaha wow.

That's so ridiculous it's almost funny. Something you'd see in a Monty Python sketch.

4. No hablo ingles, senor. Esta usted un puerco? Puerco malecones!

5. Damn cops are fucked up in so many ways. Don't trust them.

6. Yup, thats jersey for you. I tell you, cops are dickheads in this state.

7. Strange if you ask me.

8. Cops are mainly assholes. Most of the people I meet who want to be RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) are assholes... Law enforcement seems to encourage small-minded fools. I do not know why that is, but it does seem to be true... Not in all cases, but apparently, many.

9. lawl, obstruction of justice and resisting arrest. the cops asked HER help and then when she gets arrested she just walks with the cops, i see no resistance,

10. it dont surprise me a bit,,, all the cops should have a SWASTICKA,, on thier forearm,,,,

and we are free in this country? yeah right..

11. I'd say "only in america" but cops are real assholes in alot of places, the american ones just aren't afraid to do it infront of cameras. But I guess she kind of deserves it for offering to help the police, if you want a better chance of staying out of shit, stay the fuck away from police.

12. hopefully those cops are going to get into some trouble.

13. oh cheeba,,, still living in a fantasy world,,, cops dont get in trouble,

they'll proably get a medal. and a building named after them for doing this!!!!:cool: