Women: Are vibrators better than men? Explain...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alex is awesome, Sep 15, 2011.

1. #41 katestones, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    You know, in some causes even cucumbers are better than men

2. and some cases not ??

3. nope the real thing is better.

4. I'm not saying that she's a gold digger, but...

5. A high end vibrator can be better than some men. Not every guy is a good fuck so it really comes in handy. The last guy I was with didn't mind using the vibrator and it makes the experience that much better.

6. Someone needs to invent a vibrator that talks dirty to you while you use it.

7. I wonder if amazon is working on this!

I've been fortunate to have found girls that multi O, and within minutes of starting. Then again I only date girls who are really into me so maybe mentally they're ready?

I have had some that I couldn't make orgasms and 1 that has NEVER had an orgasm (shitty).

But none of my girls ever claimed to have a vibrator. Id be kinda sad if my girl had to use one during sex.
    I kind of do this thing with my penis, I pretend to be those train wheels, trying to make as much friction as possible and wiping off her juice so it's not super slippery.
    Works for me.
    Also I have to imagine water bottles being made at a factory and how the whole process works in order not to cum in 5 minutes.

8. Throw a load of clothes in the washing machine, then fuck her on top. The Human vibrator

9. In the retirement home Ruth asks Herbert who she has a crush on
    "Why does Maud have I don't have?"
    Herbert replies
    "Parkinson "

10. #50 BrewsnWeed666, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018

OP is 7 years old.

11. I’m a dude but I can answer this for ya vibrators are easier but maybe not better. You know what your getting with a vibrator and it’s easier and more convenient. With men you have to put time into them and you have no clue how he will perform.

12. What the fuck women use them for fun. Just like if a guy got a fleshlight and decided he wanted to play with himself and masterbate ha ha

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Have you been tested to see if you have endometriosis? That can cause painful sex.

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. This is truly how I feel at times about this.

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Which Fleshlight is the best? In the following TOP 10 you will find the absolute favorites of our comparison test. All Fleshlights of the TOP 10 are recommendable and one should not limit oneself to the purchase of only one Fleshlight, because the stimulation feeling often differs.Best fleshlight texture sleeves 2018

16. Get out of here with your damn Spam.

J

17. No...they aren't warm. And they just don't feel like the real thing..

18. To be honest I've never tried but I'm sure real dicks are way better !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I’m not a woman but I’m sure in some ways they are. They don’t talk shit, ya know what ur gettin every time ya turn it on, don’t have to try to woo it, don’t have to wine and dine it, etc

• Like Like x 1