Women: Are vibrators better than men? Explain...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alex is awesome, Sep 15, 2011.

1. nothing beats the real thing

2. You bringing this up again?? Unrelated ***** go away

3. if ur A) finish b4 they cum or (B) not as good as a vibrator then ur fucking up son!!! i make sure my ladies cum b4 we even have sex, just eating. gotta do them first b4 i get my happy ending. if not i feel bad

4. Both are good....but gotta love that cock.....love to suck

5. Well not like I'm trying to put anyone down or put down blame frankly she sucks... She is kinda clumsy and she cums so fucking fast! I was her first and only so I can kinda understand.... She's like a guy too if she cums she either goes to sleep or goes to rest well doing something....

• Like Like x 1
  6. When we got married a I tried to introduce toys to our sex life. Always got a NO! But I made her orgasm fairly easily and quite regularly so she did not feel the need to have one. Fast forward about 6 years when she was pregnant. Unlike some women she lost her ability to orgasm. We tried everything and had no luck. So to say she was sexually frustrated would be an understatement.

Then the Thanksgiving she was pregnant we went to her parent's house for the holiday and were coming home when we passed on of those billboards for an adult bookstore. I casually mentioned that there might be something in there that could help. I got a "Maybe". I took this as not a NO! and got off at the next exit. When I pulled into the parking lot I asked if she was coming in and I got my NO! then.

So I went in and found a jelly penis shaped vibrator and bought it. Back in the interstate she took it out of the package and put the batteries in. She then did something I wasn't expecting: she turned it on a pressed it against her crotch. After about 30 seconds she told me to find a room. Fortunately there was an exit coming up with decent hotels, not that I think she would have cared at the moment.

So I checked in and came back out to the car and gave her a key and she headed up to the room while I parked and brought in the luggage. When I walked in the room, she was on the bed naked with the vibrator pressed against her clit and I was just in time to witness her first orgasm in about 4 months. I was then instructed to fuck her which I did and she was able to orgasm again with me inside her and the vibrator pressing against her clit. And this is how toys were introduced to our relationship.

After the baby she was very hesitant to use them as she felt guilty about wanting to use one with me. But I kept getting them out so she finally accepted that I was ok with them. She really only likes them on her clit and doesn't really use them except when I am inside her. She didn't like the rabbit either.

So she would say they are not better than men, but enhance what men can do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. The vibrator has taken me places no man could, and thank God, because I haven't had the real deal in years. Hopefully in the near future that changes...with that being said, the intimacy with a man that knows what he's doing can't be beat. (no pun intended[​IMG])

8. I like it because we use it on each other. The vib feels good on my balls just before orgasm. Now there is no way i will ever get jealous of a piece of plastic. I am forever greatful that she is not running to the arms of another man.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I discovered orgasms with one. Then I got desensitized by it and had to "detox." Now I won't go near them. I don't need to.

I really think it's a matter of personal preference. There's no reason you should feel threatened by one. A woman can use one with or without you. You can watch her use it on herself. There are many types and many ways to use them. You can use one on her. Be open-minded and have fun. You might enjoy it more than you think.

10. [​IMG]

Who says you can't have both?

11. Pff...silly question

Try getting a vibrator to dick you down right AND pay the bills. And I'm my case, grow you dank weed to boot.

Vibrator aint got shit on me [​IMG]

12. I love my vibrator. It's not a big vibrating dildo, just a small silver bullet I use on my clit while I'm being penetrated or if I'm masterbating. It takes forever for me to come if I don't have clitoral stimulation. Titty sucking helps a lot too, I swear it's like there is a nerve directly connecting my nipples and pussy. A combination of all 3 is just perfect for me.

13. Vibrators can give more pleasure than a men for some women, because of the additional stimulation. A rabbit vibrator like this one - '' Platinum jack rabbit – rabbit vibrator'', which I've bought from edenfantasys, gave me double pleasure and I always cum with it. I'm afraid I don't need a man anymore))

14. #35 Kennybest, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    :)

15. For me, if a man is really thick and can last a while, I can multi O. If he isn't thick, I'll need the vibrator to get there myself.

16. Women love vibrators, sure.....But last I checked there's not a vibrator on the market that comes equipped with a pocket with money in it, nor does a vibrator respond well to being an emotional punching bag due to the fact that it's an inanimate object that.....vibrates.

So men win! Lucky for us!

17. After reading this thread I think I am going to get a vibrating pack installed in my dick. That should do the trick. I'll finally have the ultimate dick //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/stonedsmilie.gif

18. Vibrators are amazing no doubt

But nothing can replace cock

There are cock rings with a mini vibrator attached. Makes missionary heavenlyyyyy

19. Any woman who honestly expects any guy to match whatever the hell type of contraption the above item is has lost their damn mind. haha.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1