Women are inherently evil.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tjaymadstax, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I've had quite a few girlfriends in my past. My relationships have lasted anywhere from a month to three years. Most of them were great in the beginning, and I even saw myself going places with a few of them, but they all seem to end the same way.

I guess my standards were too high in the past. Every serious girlfriend I get ends up stabbing me in the back in the worst way possible. Whether it's cheating, being a bitch, or becoming a stripper it never ends well.

Then like two days after I break up with a girl or she dumps me she's on some new dudes Dick in a minute flat. Why are you all such whores? The girls I've dated always act prude and are often difficult for me to get into bed with the first time, but after they date me its like they'll hop on any Dick 5 feet from them. I guess I'm just sick and tired of hoes being the hoes they are. Maybe it's just college, or maybe its just me, but fuck this shit. I'm done ladies.

Try not to drown in all that cum. In the mean time I'll be waiting, for a girl who actually has some self respect.

2. hahahaha i know what you mean mannn:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. Maybe one day they'll change... but for now their just asshole craving whores:wave:

4. Man it sucks when majority of your female members are Women, I've dealt with emotional manipulation, negativity, backstabbing, random bitch fits, maybe that's one of the reason I don't want to settle and just want to fuck, but I'm sure it's Women from the Western Society consisting of US, UK, etc.

I heard Foreign Women are way better that they have the figure of how Women used to be in the U.S. before they got all bitchy and shit, basically nice, sweet, caring, willing to cook with no issues, intelligent, interesting meaning they don't have any limits on learning ability which they love finding about new things, and they usually love sex. If I do ever settle down, it'll be with a Foreign Woman.

5. They're not whores for jumping on a new dick. If a man would get a "rebound lay" he would we rewarded. Apparently you did something to piss these women off enough to want to sleep with someone, but that doesn't make women inherently evil.

You just have shitty luck. Keep being respectful to women, and you will soon find someone who respects you and is worth your time.

6. Chivalry is dead - and women killed it...

7. looks like you focus to much on the sexual aspect of the relationship more than any other part. they probably all resent you for it. and fuck other dudes.

8. yup the girl who lives with me and my parents got pregnant on purpose because my parents take better care of her and give her more opportunities than her piece of fucking shit bitch mom.