Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Women and Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Why aren't nearly as many women into weed as men?

2. bc you hang with more men then women

3. thats a lie. im probably into weed more than anyone.

4. yeah, I don't think this is true. Men are more open about it, maybe. because women seem to be more concerned with what other people think about them.

5. This may come as a shock, but its an absolute proven fact that women are an inferior species.
    Refrences....
    Top Ten Reasons Men Are Better Than Women

6. The truth is, women don't wanna be relaxed.. They wanna be loud and annoying, so they are more into drinking then we are and we are into weed more then they are. Ya know what I mean?

7. lol that's funny because you do see a lot more women become alcoholics.

8. It's not even about women being quiet about it, i highly doubt more chicks bun than guys. Its simple social construct, guys are generally more risk-taking and socially belligerent than chicks. Therefore, higher chance of trying something that is deemed taboo in society.

People really generalize from what they hear and government propaganda.

9. Uhh, it's completely true man.

10. I agree with this.

11. I think this is going to be a topic that has already gotten out of hand or will soon...but I throw in my two cents...
    I think girls are generally more reserved in terms of "trying stuff" for lack of a better phrase...all girls that I know who smoke are fairly adventurous and have spontaneity has a big part of their personality, if not that then the girl has most likely been exposed to marijuana from a close female friend or female family member.
    Guys however typically try shit just for the sake of trying it or if it is something "crazy" then guys want to try it to somewhat boast their courage

12. Like the others have said..it has more to do with very few women just like to chill. A lot of them i kicks it with have an 'on to go' mentality or being talkative and be in control of the situation. I tend to think they feel that the high will take over their ability to reason or think rationally. They are afraid to smoke with others for the fear of being an outkast and to the other dude thinking it's nasty.

It's weird to think..i never dated nor was into chicks that smoked cigarettes..but with chron..i always had a different view.

13. Depends on where you are. I honestly only know a handful of other girls who enjoy marijuana in the same way I do. All but a few of my girlfriends smoke, but most do it just to "get fucked up" and do it socially.

Also Idk about other girls but I'm more reserved about my ... recreational activities. Guys are always surprised when they find out how I am.

14. Weed is illegal, men are more apt to break the law. When weed is legalized, there will be more women stoners.

15. Alot of women detest "smoke" that i know but they dont realize marijuana smoke and tobacco smoke are two different things.

16. sometimes weed is looked upon as a bad thing. girls don't like looking bad. most chicks that smoke at my school are ugly/gothic/gangster chicks. the other chicks wouldn't want to scoop down to their level. plus, girls like being "pure."

17. i am lol'ing so hard

18. They are.
    They just tend to not post on cannabis forums about it.
    ;)

19. Every one loves weed