Women and Weed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OsiCran, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Aight,

I smoke a substantial amount of Marijuana. I smoke this fairly substantial amount of Marijuana at a pretty constant rate throughout the day.

This, thankfully, is not normally a problem.

Now, being a college age guy, parties are the place to meet women. Parties just so happen to be a place to smoke as well. My issue is though is that I feel that smoking ends up becoming a big focus in whatever "relationship" (meant loosely) I end up having with these women that I meet.

However, I would much rather not be known as that guy with bud, since I think that hurts my overall ethos. And I would also not like to give the impression that these women get to smoke when they hang out with me.

How do I smoke weed, get women, and not have weed be the dominating factor with said women?

This is an issue because there is nothing better than smoking and being with a woman.

2. Communicate how u feel to the females man. U cant just expect them to know. They are kinda dumb....

:D

Seriously though. U gotta tell em that u are tryin to be more than a smoke buddy. Communication is the key my boy!

3. When you sit down or stand up or whatever to smoke, talk about interesting things. If you got the goods in your noggin you got nothin to worry about. The ladies will dig you for your mind and the herb will help stimulate all.

4. most definitely. or you can meet women through other venues, and after you know they're interested, ask them if they'd like to smoke and have coffee while talking about some new movie, book, play, lecture, seminar, or musical venue you both are into.

be creative, don't say expected stoner lines and most certainly do NOT talk about weed while getting high unless it's just a part of an overarching more general topic. just don't let the focus be on the marijuana and more on you and her and if she's truly into you, it will pan out. if not, then twas not meant to be mang.