Women and their mixed signals

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Captainbasch420, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I think the answer depends on different factors... like...

1) Maturity of the girl. Just like guys this can take a LONG time. And there can be set backs when it comes to this. I personally have said the most retarded things being immature. Blurtin w/o thinking.

2) The 'coolness'of the girl. Plenty of girls just aren't into games ay more than you are, but....Some chicks are just always gonna be a pain in the ass. Self centered, selfish, - it's just how they are. Stay away from them. They suck anyone into their vortex & you are just screwed- especially if/when you ever cross them.

3) Women are just 'wired' differently than guys. Doesn't mean that we can't mesh and the more understanding & willing to work on it & compromise when needed (NOT all the time) it'll be good. But, we just tend to think differently. I've been told this & thought about it alot & in general it's true. I can't really explain it. I'll think on it though.

2. Dude, that bolded part isn't just specific to girls... dudes are blinded by a pretty girl like 9 times out of 10. To this day a guy will choose my best friend over me for one reason, she's the typical hot girl.

Then when she fucks them over they come to me whining about it and then try to hit on me because they "didn't realize how beautiful i was before".

Hahahaha, no all you saw was a skinny little girl who acts like she needs your help, but didn't even notice her friend who is definitely pretty, but not textbook hot, and has a better personality.

3. Sandwiches. Now.

4. Because you (and me... and most of all males) fail to understand them.

5. Thank god I grew up, this thread has teenager written all over it.

6. As a man, I have to admit that I was guilty of this exact crime. But in reverse. I went out with the less good looking one first, and then dumped her when her physically hotter (basically we're talking face, larger breasts, thinner waist, nicer ass and more flexibility because she was a gymnast, but anyway i digress) best friend showed significant interest in me. I broke up with my GF, waited 1 month and then immediately called this girl, let's just called her Angie, for the sake of the story (hehehe never gonna tell ya if that's her real name'er not :confused:).

Angie and I went out for a while and had some really nice sex for a good while, but sooner than you'd think, it just felt wrong and we split up because I felt guilty that the foundation of our relationship was betrayal. I still carry that karma around with me and have been working it off with each relationship that I have. I didn't understand my original gf's karma well enough to know how much it would hurt her. At least she's married now to somebody else and seems to have a pretty happy life, so i'm thankful for that at least. (Guy looks a bit like a douche though, not quite a buddha :cool:)

But seriously, on behalf of the guys who've done it before and didn't mean to hurt anybody, but were just following our amoral biological impulses, I'd like to say sorry Angie. I didn't mean it and neither did he GirlyS. And when you get told you're beautiful, even when it's a lie, it's still party true. All women are beautiful. Have a nice day! :hello::smoke: :wave:

Namaste
    -buddha

7. I can't stand all the mind games.

I like it to be simple like "Hey, I like you, you like me, let's hangout and see where this goes."

I wish it wasn't so hard

8. I looked at the planned parenthood website after she told me, it said that they were 99% effective, better than the pill. I suppose so far I've been using the not getting laid method( 100% effective.) I suppose I'll make sure I have some condoms on hand thought before she comes over.

9. I'm glad you will keep some condoms handy. However use them. Some women like to lie and say they are on birth control, use an IUD, fixed, sterile and so on just so they can get knocked up. I've seen it happen to people. The only true way to protect yourself from an unwanted pregnancy is you.

Also to be fair, it is just like the guys who sneak off the condom and tell the girl "It fell off" because they don't like the feel of sex with a condom. Some guys also play the "I'm Sterile" game as well to avoid using one.

IUD's and condoms can also get holes intentionally poked into them

I'm just looking out for you.

10. yeah its like women who dress like whores and then get all mad when you be like DAMN LOOK AT THEM TITTIES!!

oh oh!! excuse me i am NOT a whore... .well bitch ya wearin a whores uniform i'll tell ya that shit right now.

11. I think it's all about if you can get the communication down.
    Both sides are guilty of playing games at one point or another.

Personally I think it's just a battle of what you think you want
    and what you're actually gonna get. Everyone wants the happy
    ending, but no one is willing to compromise or do the hard work
    to actually get there. It's a pain in the ass.

Mixed signals are nothing but communication problems, we can
    either commit to fixing it, or we'll be stuck in mixed signals land
    forever and ever....and move onto the next mixed signals person.

:p

12. It's not games. It's the mating dance. You're just learning the rules. That's all. Learn fast before it's too late and all the good ones get taken. You don't have to marry the person you're going after now, but it's good practice. You need to practice love in order to practice perfect love. i.m.h.o.

Namaste