Woman raped while on phone w 911

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Uluvmynuts2, Oct 4, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnkDtgpFP44]Woman Raped while on the phone with 911 - YouTube[/ame]

2. Her life sucks.. Shoulda had a gun by her

3. Stop masturbating, OP.

4. Raping a chick while she's on the phone calling 911 is pretty ballsy. Still....not very smart or cool to do.

5. Wtf how do you make a cell phone call while being raped

6. She was on the phone with 911 before the guy broke in.

7. damn thats fucked up.
    I wonder why the dogs didnt scare him away,i wouldnt enter a house with dogs barking in it.But then again i wouldnt break into anyones home at all.

8. wow what a retard pos......

9. It seem's like the dogs were barking for a while, hence why she called 911. He could have been testing to see if they were actually going to attack him.

10. that's why society is fucked

11. I read somewhere that the dogs where locked in a kennel in the back. It supposedly happened in Colorado but you don't see anything online but don't think it's totally made up but that blonde was banging though.

I'm not black but did you see how the sheriff said how it took 5 officers to subdue him and his wrists were so big they barely got the cuffs implying he must have torn that Coochie up. Messed up though but since the actress(if the tape was real I think it was her)was hot so it kind of exciting. If she was booty that's just cruel.

12. Jesus fucking christ..
    leave it to the pigs with their slowass response time.

13. #14 TheJSmoker420, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    yes because theres ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAYYYYYYYS a cop 2 minutes away at any given time right dumbass?

We do not allow name calling here at the city.
    please make your point without doing so
    _YODA

14. Actually where I'm from, there's a cop just about around every corner
    and they still take their sweet-ass time to do just about anything.
    No need to be rude about it, Stronzo.

15. No matter how much they hurry, cops can only be there so fast, especially in big towns or cities. You're looking for one address, usually at night, and you have to make sure it's the right door your busting down.

That's why I think patrol officers are so pointless. They rarely ever prevent a crime being carried out. That's why I think weapons laws should be relaxed and everyone should carry a gun. If this woman had, she wouldn't have been raped, and KABLAM there's one less scumbag in the world.

Problem is, lots of people, especially women, would much rather be protected than protect themselves, even when that protection is much less effective and reliable than what they could provide for themselves.

16. [quote name='"Uluvmynuts2"']

I read somewhere that the dogs where locked in a kennel in the back. It supposedly happened in Colorado but you don't see anything online but don't think it's totally made up but that blonde was banging though.

I'm not black but did you see how the sheriff said how it took 5 officers to subdue him and his wrists were so big they barely got the cuffs implying he must have torn that Coochie up. Messed up though but since the actress(if the tape was real I think it was her)was hot so it kind of exciting. If she was booty that's just cruel.[/quote]

Were you fappin the whole time while imagining his big black dick ?

17. Honestly, that's why I would never keep my dogs in a kennel/crate at night.
    I dont even keep my dog in a crate during the day while I'm at work because he's trained so he wont damage anything, or get into anything, or piss in the house.

18. It's not like it takes a lot of effort to get raped.

19. That's fucked up. I'm surprised there weren't any trigger happy cops there to blow this guys brains out