Woman Lights her Tap Water on fire

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokinbud420, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Woman sets tap water on fire (Video) : theCHIVE

I wouldn't drink that shit, it's poison.

This woman's theory is that after Fracking was approved in the state of PA that enough methane has been disturbed that it's now traveling with the water supply.

The author behind the jumping jack flash hypothesis seems to tie this all together very well. his summary of his hypothesis..

I think they are poisoning the water where I live. A couple months ago I started seeing these large boats off of the coast with crews of men dumping what I could only guess is hazardous waste material from the power plant right down the street. We recently had a winter storm move through that dumped seawater all over the place. The next day I went down to the beach and smelled the most foul chemical odor I've smelt to this day. There were a bunch of birds walking around on the beach that would not go anywhere near the water. After 15 minutes of walking around I thought I was going to pass out due to lack of oxygen so I left.

So what do you guys think is going on? I think humans are tampering with nature.

2. MMMM..chemicals and fluoride...:yummy: