Wolverine mix

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MI Wolverine, Nov 16, 2011.

1. That is soooooooooooo beautiful. Simply amazing. Congrats MIW!

2. A Doors fan :D

I used to own a black tee-shirt with 'The Doors' across the front. We wore our shirts tight, skin tight. You have no idea how many times I heard 'Yeah, Barn Doors!" Life was good.... ;)

3. Glad to see the harmony, scrog, and even finish times on the plants. nice! is there side access? or does it grow 'as is'

4. Very nice brother.
    That's what I call motivation, thanks.

ForumRunner_20120110_193123.png
    Lol

BeZ...V

5. Thanks everyone. I'm surprised no one mentioned the ugly, yellow, dried up look of the buds. The reason is they have been on water only for the last 7 weeks, with one exception of a neem drenched tea to get gnats. My last two harvests were too green for my taste, this is more like it, for me anyway.......MIW

6. #106 papawayne, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    What he said ^ ...but the buds look great! :hello: Nice work, MI

7. We wore our shirts tight, skin tight.

I'm a fan of that.

:)

jerry.

8. Some of you might remember that I use feeding tubes to water my plants. It's funnels necked down to plastic tubing that goes to a T and waters 360 degrees around the plant.

Well this last grow was after taking some time off, and I used 7 gallon pots quickly after cloning, and built the soil up with compost and fan leaf mulch, as the plants grew. So the watering deals got buried. And I had been noticing the drainage was slow.

So when I'm taking down the grow, three out of four of the tube feeders are all clogged up. I'm thinking, damn, i screened all the waterings, wtf? Turns out they were filled with worms. Apparently they crawled up the drain holes in the plastic and took up home in the tubes, bringing in debris with them, and some roots. I was pretty surprised and not sure why they liked that area. Not important but thought I'd share.......MIW

9. MIW - interesting, man. Its also interesting that there are that many worms in your soil mix. I end up with a few, of course - a certain amount simply ends up in the finished vermicompost. The "harvester" has 1/4" hardware screen, and some of the worms just end up going thru it.

Obviously there was still enough water getting thru the lines somehow - your garden looks Mah-velous.

Have a good day man.

jerry.

10. Note to self. Make drip emitters above the soil line.

11. I don't purposely put worms in my plant's soil, but I get a handful in each grow. I take out worms when mixing soil, but i don't really check hard for cocoons, so I'm sure that's where they came from. Why they like those tubes is a mystery though. I don't think I've ever had roots growing in the tubes either. Maybe the roots and the worms want first crack at the comfrey/nettles/water? MIW

12. BUMP

When soil mixes were still fun!

13. But they are still fun!

Thanks for dragging out the old thread dude. ;)

J

14. Np man its a good read. Its funny i remember seeing these kind of posts all the time!

HaGGarD