Wolverine mix

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MI Wolverine, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Looking good MIW, what the heck are the funnel looking things in the margins of the pic?

chunk

2. Thanks, Chunk. the funnel looking things are funnels, lol. I have 4 transmission funnels mounted on the side walls, they are necked down to tubing routed along the side walls and that goes to a T and a feeding loop in each plant. The funnels have kitchen sink screens in them to collect the bigger chunks of stuff from teas. It just saves me from bending over all the time to water.

The grow box is in my unheated garage, things like this also save me time. And when it's below zero, outside, you don't want to have the door open long, ya dig? MIW

3. Ah hah.....helps watering without having to bend your old decrepit ass over....J/K. That's a great idea.....I couldn't imagine living in weather that cold. We get down to the teens once in a while but rarely below 0.

chunk

4. LOL!! Hell yes. Same thing here man. And the whole, what in the world do you want those things for question soon follows.

5. I couldn't imagine living in weather that cold. We get down to the teens once in a while but rarely below 0.

It really isn't bad except that it lasts a looonnnggggg time. The coldest it has been since i have been growing in the garage has been -8, but inland from me (I'm on the lk huron coast) it has been in the -20 range a few times and it is common for it to stay below zero for a week at a time. And it's good for nipple erections, although the recommended layering kills that thrill......MIW

6. And I bitch about 50's and 60's. Lol

7. Screw the layering!

[​IMG]

8. Gulp....I'll take two pickets to titsburg.......

9. [quote name='"Irie67"']

Ive been to Jamaica 9 times. My family has a charity there that builds school houses for children. They sell Jamaican Blue mountain coffee every 10 feet. It costs $27 per pound there. anywhere else in the world expect to pay $50-$75 per pound. The reason Jamaicans don't/cant get Blue mountain coffee is because they are poor as hell there. $27 is an entire months income for most families in Jamaica. I love me some Jamaica[/quote]

Im sorry to butt in but that estimate is based off of what again...$27 a month? US or JA currency?.... And no we are not poor as hell...dont mean to come off hostile but i dont like generalizations much.

10. I'm very sorry to have worded this in this way and to have offended you. That definitely could have been said with more tact.

11. It won't let me rep+ you. Will rep slap you after I find someone else to drop on on.

12. [quote name='"chunkdaddyo"']Ah hah.....helps watering without having to bend your old decrepit ass over....J/K. That's a great idea.....I couldn't imagine living in weather that cold. We get down to the teens once in a while but rarely below 0.

chunk[/quote]

I am loooovin the cold. It's allowed me to run the 600 instead of floros in the veg closet, and my plants are thankful. But I've lived in Michigan all my life, I spent one summer in Dallas and I will never venture south in the summer again LOL. Btw when the temps here get back around 50-60 people will be wearing shorts and ridings motorcycles.

BeZ...V

13. [quote name='"Irie67"']I'm very sorry to have worded this in this way and to have offended you. That definitely could have been said with more tact.[/quote]

Itz cool bruh.... B-)

14. My husband wants to know where you got that picture of me!

15. Cough cough......<cheeks flush red> :eek: Ole chunk seems to forget that some of our best and brightest are of the female persuasion:D. J/K......I think Skunk P gets my humor and is just razzin' me and TBH, I've been hiding in that tree across from your place with with my telephoto lens. Sorry about puttin' your pic up Ms. Patronus.....I'll take it down if you want me to.

chunk

16. I want to know when you are getting a divorce! ;)

17. #57 SkunkPatronus, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011

I'm cool with it, No big. Hubby got a kick out of it.

18. Well you are going to hate me...you did come off hostile, to someone that has a piece of that land in his soul. And he's right, the per capita income in Jamaica is like $3000 US dollars a YEAR! With the population income dispersion from top 2% rich to 98% poor, and taxation curves, that leaves most family with next to nothing a month. They ARE poor as hell. I've seen it.

19. #59 LumperDawgz2, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    I believe that Apple is going to have an iPhone app for that by Christmas.