Wolfmother

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RobHecht, Sep 16, 2006.

1. does anyone else think this band kicks ass? i've recently started listening to them like 3 weeks ago and last week i saw them in brooklyn and they're fantastic. and for anyone that doesn't know them, if you like Led Zeppelin, you'll love Wolfmother. they sound extremely similar. [​IMG]

2. Yes some one knows who wolfmother is!! I love this band I wouldn't go as far to say they sound like zeppelin, more the energy of Zeppelin the sound of a acid rock band, but the guitar is straight angus young three or four very powerful riffs played to perfection that just makes you want to rock.

3. It just turned to Dimmension, as i hit the music hall button. I havent listened to them in about a week prior though, i dont know why, They fucking rock!

4. My brother likes them,but I don't.They just don't really impress me much.

5. yeah they're great

6. They have a few decent songs

After I saw them play on Conan O Brien (high of course), I really wanted to check them out.

I love the vocals, especially on "Woman"

7. Wolfmother is awesome, and yea I can hear some Led in them but really...they sounds ALOT more like fuckin Black Sabbath...how come no one has brought THAT up?

8. Yeah, I like the band. I dont get any feel for Zeppelin but Sabbath for sure. Maybe a
    little Deep Purple in there.....

9. they get a lot of shit, but i love them. i'd still rather listen to a band like witchcraft though..