Woken up by constipation

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Deleted member 985876, Jan 27, 2019.

1. So I get really really stoned last night.

And ate 6 slices of extra cheesy pizza and greens and passed out on the couch watching SpongeBob.

4 hours later I wake up having to take a shit only to be on the toilet so constipated I turned red in the face and, you can hear me giving birth to a massive shit.

So then I said fuck it and just woke up fully and, now I'm gonna eat an edibie and, hope it doesn't back me up and digest properly to get me high enough to get through this "clogged" day.

You can call this the shittiest thread ever made :laughing::laughing:

You read all of this just for a poop joke.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dont blow a blood vessel man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Well, if that isn't the shits!

Oh wait..it's not :laughing:

Eat some fruits as veggies man and some yogurt in your diet

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. A couple of tablespoons of Coconut oil will put the cure to you.
    While it is the best oil for Cannabis infusing itt can cause loose stool in large amounts. I learned this working with the weaker RSO oil capsules I make. To keep Mr. pain away I was using double the number of caps as the regular hash based ones I usually make. When it got up to 10 RSO caps a day is when I noticed the change in stool consistency.

LOL I didn't mean to "Shit" all over your thread :) LMAO.
    It is a mild effect and won't send you dashing off to the crapper it'll just be a bit loose and won't really affect anything else.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. :lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Always love hearing from ya BNW. This is actually very useful! Now I know I can eat some coconut oil. Thanks man!

• Funny Funny x 1