Woke up to this...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DimebagRIP88, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Woke up this morning to this in my inbox.
    (All names were changed. Call me paranoid *shrugs*)

"Hey 'Shannon', it really kills me to say this to you, because I know your position when it comes to us...
    But things are all too stressful for me right now, and we have talked about this before but I don't want to lead you on. that is the worst possible thing to do to someone...especially to someone like you 'Shannon. I just don't want to have you hanging on and something that might just flop. as terrible as that might be it is a possibility. I have three to four people confessing their love to me and I'm basically playing tug of war with my own heart. I have no idea what the outcome may be. I put my heart and soul into every relationship, friendships and all...and right now its kind of a bad thing because now I have all these intense feelings laced in between these people and its fucking with my head. I would like to think of you as the one person that cares about me the most...the one guy that stuck by since the beginning. Even before 'Dillon'. I really really dig you, and You know this. I liked you since the very beginning.

I just don't want to hurt you. Out of all the people, you are the one person I would never forgive myself for hurting. Ever. just writing this letter to you I'm thinking about how you would react to it and it sucks but it has to be done =/ and not just with you. with everyone else.

I hold you very close to my heart. Always remember this"

- The only girl I've ever cared about

Time to find some shrooms or lucy :(

2. Mhmmm...been there homie. Just gotta take it slow...and if things are meant to be...they're meant to be. If things fall apart...there's always someone better out there.

3. Ya know man...That letter was/is probably tough to swallow...We've all heard it a dozen times but, life can be a cruel mother fucker...and you don't always get what you want. I don't really know how to pick you up from all this...but remember that one door closes and another one opens. Keep positive man.

4. Yeah. I'm gonna stay high though. Today it's been 4 blunts, 2 joints, and an eighth in the bub. It's just been a rough day blades and bladettes. I tripped last night, so when I woke up I already felt disoriented, and then I read that. God, I haven't felt right all day. The only thing I've been able to get done is go to the gym.

5. this happened to me a couple weeks ago. i went on vacation for a month and two days after i got back, my boyfriend who i was in LOVE with (the guy who told me he could never see himself without me and that he loved me more than anything) broke up with me and when i tried to talk about it told me "talking to me wont make you feel any better. sorry." i also got in a little car accident a few hours later. and then 5 days later, he has a new girlfriend..
    welcome home right?
    youre not alone, this shit happens to everyone, just keep yourself busy with friends and maryj, itll be all better soon :)

6. Thank you, for real. Ugh, it's been a stressful day though. I need some more weed money.

7. Sounds like you're better off. What kind of person has several people confessing their love to them... I mean c'mon get real here. Sounds like they led on many people. Nobody can claim OMG all of a sudden all these people are confessing their love to me unless they were leading them on.

Even sounds like they're trying to keep you on the line by saying 'I don't know where this will lead...like omg' For real what bullshit. Who doesn't know their own heart and what they really want.

Anyway sorry to hear it. We've all been there and it hurts like hell.

8. ^^^ ya tough life chica. weve all been there. but it shows alot that he had to do it over facebook or text (im assuming by the inbox). if he really cared he would have taken time to actually talk bout it. keep your head up and youll find better things out there. its also comforting to kno that good ol maryjane will always be there and never let you down. GL

9. Well, It's a lil more complicated than that. Almost a year ago, she moved up here, and didn't know anyone. Now, a year ago was right around the time I started to really lose weight. It's just, I still had a really fucked up self esteem from being big all my life. And I wasn't used to such a gorgeous, intelligent, unique hippie goddess (don't laugh, you'd agree if you met her) showing me any attention, much less being attracted to me. So I made the biggest mistake of my life and turned her down... it's something I regret to this day. I took a mushroom trip several weeks after, which really allowed me to see how far I'd come as a person, both physically and mentally (I'd gone from 230 to 170 at 5'9"), and I realized how big of a mistake I'd made. I tried to get in touch with her to try and fix my fuck up, but she'd already gotten a boyfriend ('Dillon', who she dated for 9 months).

They dated for 9 months, while I tried to live my life and find someone. I still kept in touch with her though. The more time that passed, the more I realized that I'm crazy about her and care about her more than any other girl I've met. For a while I told myself that I was happy because she was happy, and it was true, to an extent. But I couldn't help thinking "that could've been me". Well, after 9 months, her and 'Dillon' broke up, which I'm ashamed to say made me a little happy. But she was miserable for a little while after that, and it killed me. I didn't wanna try and move in while she was still getting over her ex, so I decided to wait a while. Well, two days after they broke up, She'd gotten a new boyfriend, who she is currently with. At this point, I started to hang out with her more often. And one day I just straight up told her I was crazy about her. She said, the feeling was definitely mutual, but the timing is terrible. She just started college, so I understand.

What's fucking with my head is that she tells me the feeling is mutual, plus her best friend has been telling me things that she's said to her. Apparently, my girl has been telling her friend she wishes she wasn't with her bf so she could be with me. But at the same time, her current bf is crazy about her, 'Dillon' has a gf, but is trying to get back with the girl I like, and some guy from her home in Florida says he loves her.

Sorry if that was long. I just thought I might as well explain the whole situation to give y'all a better picture. I just feel out of it right now.

10. Actually, I'm a dude, ha. It's a girl I'm crazy about, lol.

11. Every guy has this girl.

Meaning, I can definitely relate.

12. Shit, I haven't had that one yet.

I hope that doesn't mean I'm still in line for her type in the future.

13. It'll happen when you least expect it homie.

14. Man are you serious, you got lucky! At least she told you it was over, my relationship just ended when we both stopped in contact and it is just assummed... I still don't know what the fuck to think, but obviously if my girl hasn't called or texted me in 2 weeks I know it's over.

Hit up a club homie, fuck some bitches, get that shit out of your system and go back to being a man. There are alot of women on this earth, just because one girl wasn't right for you don't mean it's the end.

It's tough as fuck, I still get bad feeling and anxiety when I think about it, but the best thing to do is to keep yourself BUSY, with friends, other girls, work, anything, just don't mope around the house smoking weed doing nothing, that shit is counterproductive.

Think about it, either you move on now and start being happy, or mope around being upset when nothing is gonna change anyway. It's your choice. :rolleyes:

15. Word. I'm feeling a little better today. Cleaned to whole house when I woke up, took care of my animals, made a good breakfast, and hit the gym. Haven't even smoked today. Trying to deal with this head on. Music helps. I feel terrible though, because last night she went to the hospital. Ovarian Cysts. I wanna help her and be there for her, because I still care and worry about her. I'm just not sure if that's overstepping my bounds.

16. I'd give her some space for the moment, sounds like she's dealing with some shit. She'll come back to you if she really is crazy about you, after she's figured out everything else.

Its her life that's fucked at the moment, you're just collateral damage. The best way to help her out right now is take it like a man and keep your chin up.

17. Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that's what's going on. I told her I'm still crazy about her, and I'm willing to give her some time to sort things out. I'm just hoping shit works out. And thanks for all your support, people. I really do appreciate it

18. True and true.

Something like this happened to me in my last relationship. It went from her telling me I was the most important person in her life to her not even wanting to make eye contact. Shit happens, and we just have to roll with the punches.

Now I have one thing set on my agenda: a girl who can make up her mind.

19. Exact same situation homie. :(

20. From a girls perspective, at least she was being honest. I mean, if she has guys confessing their love to her she may or may not have been flirting with others.
    I say may not because from my personal experience if you're the type of chick who hangs with all guys some will fall for you when you're just trying to be their friend, you know?

But it's confusing for her I'm sure, mainly if she can't figure out what she wants. But I wouldn't sit around and hope it's you she chooses. You could let some other chick pass by without meaning to who could of been something great with you.

Stay positive, buddy. Keep your head up and know things will turn around your way soon. With such a drastic change from who you were to who you are today I'm sure you could find someone else when you want to.