Woke up to a funny phone call... What should I tell my bro?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tasty THC, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Aight so I was up really late last night with my girl. Watching national treasure 1 and 2... I woke up about 10 minutes ago to a strange phone call about what my brother should do.... Aight, here's the sitch. This girl is 19 and she lives in Calgary, My brother is 16, and he is going to calgary, to see his real dad. Anyways their plan was to hang out. they were texting last night and she texted him saying I think i want to fuck you. And this is where he asks me... If he fucked her... Could she get into any trouble? Because of age? I'm thinking no? and I'm gonna tell my brother to do it?
    what should I say??
    Lucky brother... She's quite the babe too. :rolleyes:

2. pretty sure one more year and it's statutory rape, at least in some places in the US. probably have way different set of rules in canada. even if a 3 yr age gap is illegal, fuck it. every 16 yr old boy i know wants to fuck a girl around that age.

3. I really don't see why you would say no if your younger brother was gettin some older tang.

It would play out a lot like this if she got busted:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q_djcOf2ko&feature=related]YouTube - ‪nicccce‬‏[/ame]

Only with a Canadian Mountie accent.

4. dont tell anybody and he will be fine.

sooo you ruined it for him... nice cock block bra

[​IMG]

5. What piss poor 19 year old girl would want to hook up with a 16 year old kid?

6. I dunno... She's hot as fuck. And my brother is quite the stud apparently :rolleyes:
    takes after his older brother...

7. Technically once you are at the age of majority, if you have sex with someone under the age if majority it would be statutory rape.

Pretty sure she could only get in shit if your bro ratted or fucked around and said shit like "she made me" lol

8. Tell him not to be a blabbermouth......?

9. IMO this is actually u.

10. No one has to know..

A.K.A smash that and enjoy it.

11. Where do you live?

And I doubt your bro will call the cops after he fucks her.

12. The age of consent in Canada is 16.

Seriously, all you had to do was google it.

13. boom

and

[​IMG]

14. Look, send me her details. I'll do your brother a favour.

I'm going to calgary in a few weeks and I'll meet up with her. Mcdonalds drive through to make her swoon and then on the way home she can sit in my car while I run into the liqour store and pick up the cheapest 2 litres of wine I can find. Bitches love wine.

I'll take her back to the super 8 i'm staying at and take her for a test drive. Making sure to wish her the best with your brother on my way out. I can figure out if she is worth your studly bro. All you gotta do is give me her number and a hundred bucks for the night out.

15. why does it matter?

16. You know you gotta bring your boy along. :smoke:

17. Haha if a guy rapes a girl no shit its gonna be huge. But when a girl does that to a guy its taken hella lightly

18. But who's complaining?:p

19. SHe would only get in trouble if his parents found out and bought her up on charges for soliciting a minor apart from that no they would not