Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woke up tired and...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thosevacanteyes, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Blazed a bowl of my New Year's Headies.

Needless to say my drive to Atl. will be pleasant. Anyone else get a treat for New Years?

-C

2. I'm about to go smoke a bowl too. My stomach is kiiiillling me and I know blazing will help.

I have to drive to NH in the snow to party tonight, so I will be blazing the whole ride up.

Have fun tonight!

3. This is like a weed hangover for me. I got higher than I've ever been yesterday and I smoked all day long. I smoked 3 bowls out of a homemade bong and smoked 2 bowls out of a waterfall. Needless to say, the waterfall bong knocked me off my fucking feet. Seriously, I have never been that high before.

Lawl. I'm probably just gunna smoke a bowl in a half hour.

4. My stomach was killing me as well. Two hits do the trick.

-C

5. What about two bowl packs? ;)

6. My guy left me high and dry for New Years, no word on where he went, either, lol.
    Best wishes to everyone for the upcoming year =D

7. You coming down to Atlanta OP? I'm staying here for a week and am going to a huge warehouse party tonight and theres said to be lots of dank moving around.

8. im gonna be blazing a nice 3 gram dank blunt to myself on the countdown at a fat new years party at my m8s house, its going to be sick.

9. Got some New Years headies for myself. A long night of dank strains, good beer, and great friends awaits me.