woke up this morn

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by popsson, Aug 28, 2005.

1. last night before i went to sleep, i smoked a really potent dank blunt.This morn when i woke up i didnt realize i was still KINDA high until i started listening to music, i felt that same connection to it that you do when you're high.

p.s.-i know a lot of you will say bs.

2. bs? happens to me all the time

3. a friend of mine (shagra, on this board) told me he once woke up high after smoking the day before.. i don't see how this is possible but i believed him..

4. ive been high 3 days when i was a nub and smoked some killer shit.

i have no idea how this is possible but it was my 1st time smoking a whole blunt by myself, i donno what was in the shit but i was fucked up for 3 days.

i know i know all of you are about to say bs.

5. It's happened to me multiple times before, but only when i was relatively new to smokin and had a low tolerance. After a while it just stopped, and i miss it. It's like a free high in the morning.

6. this thread happens every so often. we explain what it is and everybody's happy. then a month later someone else will describe the same thing but know nothing about it.

call it weedover, call it being burnt out (even though you aren't burnt out on weed and still desire it). some days you smoke hellas before you go to sleep and you still feel it when you wake up. some days you smoke hellas before you go to sleep and only sleep for a few hours (not enough time for the high to drop down) and you are literally still high. either one of these can happen. at first i was kinda worried about it because i didn't want to be high forever. but now i enjoy it. don't worry about it and let's all use the search function.

search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search

edit: and why do you keep telling us what we're going to say? you're coming to us unsure about something and we know the facts about it...yet we're going to call bullshit on you? maybe on the one about being high for 3 consecutive days. you probably weren't high, you probably just had the residual effects. if that's the case, fuck man. i've had residual effects going on...well...i don't remember the last time i didn't feel a bit tired from the weedover. so i've been high for months or maybe even a year. but there's no way you were stoned for 3 days straight unless maybe, MAYBE you were awake for the 72 hours straight. even 10 gasmasks would wear off before 3 days were up. you'd just feel the softer effects.

7. No matter how many times you say search, there will always be people bringin up threads about the same shit. History repeats itself.

8. amen

9. you bitch alot huh? go smoke a few bowls and relax

10. if everyone used the search it would be so dead.

11. vicious, but is improvement so far out of reach that it's not at least worth trying?

and mike, i smoked hellas bowls today...i'm QUITE relaxed. you should try some of this new stuff i just got. it's from a new guy and so far so good.

12. I don't see what the big deal is. People have things to say, and just because its been said before or something similar has been said before by someone else, doesn't mean that they shouldn't be able to speak their mind. If you really hate when people ask/say the same things said before, then just ignore the thread or post and get over it. It's not like this forum is running out of space for new threads or posts.

13. I love that feeling. I always thought it was just from getting a really nice sleep though, you know, because you were high when sleeping.

14. umm... i think its possible.. as far as experience goes for me whenever i sleep when i am high , even if its a short 1 hour nap i dont really feel high afterwards...

but if you smoked a blunt you would be high for atleast 4-5-6 hours... if dank then alot longer... so if you slept for the average 8 hours you could still be high when you woke up...

15. This happened to me a couple days ago, I thought I was just really burnt out untill I threw on some Pink Floyd, then i was right into the music for about an hour or so then everything was normal... I love days like that.

16. haha right dude.