Woke up at a girls house I met at a club, and her husband was home, Crazy shit!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coolalright, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #1 coolalright, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    So it was about seven o’clock in the morning and I wake up becuase of the sun light through the window (not my house, some girl i hooked up with the night before). And a voice yells, “Good morning, darlin”, from the bathroom
    then this girl comes out and kisses me. Now I’ve got this dumb look on my face like, 'what have I done?', How could I be so stupid to be have laid here til the morning sun after hooking up with this girl I didn't even know.
    I guess I lost the track of time, From the club, we went to her home but I didn’t plan to stay that long. Here I am, quickly trying to put on my clothes searching for my car keys and shit. I try to go out the door but this girl streched her hands in front of it. She's like “You can’t go this way” and I looked at her like she was crazy. Then she goes on to tell me that her husband was comin’ up the stairs, and she's all, “Shh, shh, quiet hurry up and get in the closet”. She said, “Don’t you make a sound or some shit is going down”. I said, “Why don’t I just go out the window?”, and she's like, “Yes, except for one thing, we on the 5th floor”, I was freaked out now and i'm like “Shit think, shit think, shit quick, put me in the closet”. Now I’m in this darkest closet, tryin’ to figure out how I’m gonna get my crazy ass up out this house.

In the end the dude found me, but it turns out that he was actually gay, and he was cheating on the bitch I fucked (his wife) with some dude, and I was just like fuck it and left.

2. What the fuck...

That's crazy as shit man, haha. Wow.

3. That could have gone so much worse than it did. You are one lucky motha' fucker. :)

4. Then I pulled out my gun!

lol trapped in the closet- R.kelly

5. What a good way to wake up haha your lucky as hell though!!

6. Haha Trapped in the Closet. Great job!

7. So still nobody realizes this is from "trapped in the closet"? lmao

lol nvm

8. LOL i knew it was going to be r. kelly when i first started reading it, what the hell were you doing watching r kelly? hahaha

...what was I doin watching r kelly..?

9. Kool way of making people believe your plagerised story.

10. sounds pretty made up to me.

11. Good thing you finally came out man I was thinking that hermaphrodite you brought home from the gay bar was going to keep you trapped in the closet forever ! But Im glad you and her husband hooked up and are now living happy together :)

12. lol i thought nobody realized this was r. kelly till i got to the first "r kelly" post.. lol

13. Just like R. Kelly.

14. I didn't know so many people listen to r. kelly

15. who is this "Ayarrr Keeeleye" you all speak of? :D

16. Now I'm in the closet...I'm in the closet too.....

17. U betta come on out the closet before i cap this bitch:p