woah

Discussion in 'General' started by jammin, Dec 27, 2006.

1. so i dropped 2 rolls last night, a green louie vuiton and a red louie...everything was going alright until the peak of it, when about every couple minutes my vision would go completely blurry, blending all the colors of everything together, everything would go completely warped for about 5 seconds, until my vision slowly began to go back to normal. it wasn't the type of blurry vision that accompanies alcohol and weed and some other drugs, it was the type of blurry vision that was scary and much more serious.

what the hell were in those pills? or was it just a symptom of taking too much mdma?

thanks..

2. it might just be the roll or the E could've had somethin else in it

3. Always make sure that you know what's in the pills (to the best of your abilities, and effort), before taking/injesting them, that's just personal safety and responsibility.

Sometimes, the heroin, meth and cocaine that are cut with the MDMA (meaning a filler), can cause this scary vision blurring that is very intense, especially if you took double the dosage (one pill, standardly)

4. Eye wiggles? i get them almost everytime i roll especially if their good pills, i know what you mean, you look at a lampost and its fuckin everywher, or your tryin to text soemone of your phone and it wont keep still. i fucking love it.