Woah, This is so weird

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Jewfather, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Oh lord... :rolleyes: Another one. I hate your kind.

What's with the disrespect??? *RMJL

2. lmao this is hilariously sad...

3. Not you again, I thought everyone wanted you away from this forum? Anyways, Last night the trip was alright, but I don't think I'll do it again. It's too nauseating and at first I was very itchy and dizzy. When I woke up at 7:30 this morning (popped the pills at 11:15 last night) I could still feel some of the effects and I didn't really like having to deal with that before going to work. I'll just be sticking to good ole' mary-jane. :smoke:

"Not you again, I thought everyone wanted you away from this forum?" < < < Completely unnecessary! *RMJL

4. I drank mine at 11:15 too and I woke up at 8ish and could still feel minor effects, and I had to shit REALLY BAD, but I decided to hold it because there was no way I was getting out of bed.

But at like 2 am, I just layed in my bed and I could make it start to sway back and forth and it was the coolest thing ever. Good times in my opinion. Will do again :)

5. Yeah DexAlone is what I used Monday, and will continue to use.

Except I get mine for 30 each box, like 14$.
    Ordered 2 boxes at first, came back and ordered 3 more on the way. yay:hello:

6. yo

suck my dick :wave:

This type of post isn't welcome here! *RMJL

7. hahaha, jesus i feel exactly like jewfather when i'm tripping on dxm, so fucking confused about what the hell is going on even though i'm just chilling in my room like a normal night. fucking confused as hell about why or how i can even exist. dxm is fucking good time, mang. he typed about his brain tumbling around in his skull, i can remember describing my first dex trip by saying my brain felt like it was inside a slushie machine at 7/11.

8. ok, i'm a noob to DXM... who wants to explain it?? I get that its pills.. And it makes you really confused.. Anything else?? What is its full name? Any random facts or opinions on the matter?

-Eric

9. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

I did 600mgs myself lastnight..

10. I've never done DXM and I'd like to try it. I'd rather not drink a bottle of cough syrup so what other choices do I have and what exact brand name/type should I buy?

11. Dxm afterglow is the shit

12. Robotussen cough gels.. theres a pic of the bottle when you click the link i posted before

take 20 (1 whole bottle) for a decent first trip. Youll feel drunk/stoned with a hint of trippiness