Woah! my sig is gone!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Gleesac, Oct 15, 2008.

1. dear mods

this is actually dedicated to the hempress...

i cannot believe my sig is gone!!!! i didnt believe it was actually a problem......

this isnt talking shit im happy you did it some peoples sigs were makin the servers mad slow there were so many times i couldnt get on..... and its my fault i saw that announcment and just ignored it...i guess this is what happens when you push the envelope....

was the picture i had too big? cause i want to just put it back it was cool

2. Ya mine did too. I thought the size was good but I guess there were to many pixels is my guess or something.

3. the sizes of peoples' sigs has no effect on the server lol.

4. It's good that they cracked down on the sigs and all, and I do believe that if any sig goes beyond the limitations then it should be deleted, regardless of the user... But god damn, these sig rules are strict as all hell!

5. I'm actually glad this is happening...

Mine got deleted several weeks ago, and it was like 5 pixels too tall. I looked at a lot of other peoples around here, some was 100 pixels too tall, but nothing happened to theirs.

6. yea mine was gone today also. I think it was the under 20k thing, I fixed it now by reducing the quality, but 20k is really small IMO. there should be less restriction if you're using a third party image host, since it has no effect on the server. if the worry is that people won't want to load such big images at all, just let them turn images off. but i don't really care...

7. SJ's pretty strict about the sigs. I can talk him in to a lot of stuff...but not a change in the sig rules. :p

8. It would be funny if the sigs were replaced with this.

[​IMG]

9. lol'd at that hitler thing

10. Mine was deleted a while back because of its size. Ended up having to switch image formats before it would come back.

11. yes it does, it effects the bandwidth...

12. i LMAO at what they replaced it with!

[​IMG]

13. When you load your sig it says this..

Mine was removed too but then I seen that quote. Keyword OR

14. I laughed at that haha. I just smoked and I looked at it like "wtf is he talkin about" then i saw what you meant with 5. hahahahaha

-AFD

15. any mods was the picture i had too big or was it because i had the picture and the song lyric?

16. I have no problem with the sig limit :devious:

17. No. It affects YOUR bandwidth not the server's as it only has to be downloaded onto your computer and not the server itself.

Trust me man, I know computers pretty well.

18. whatever man alls i know is i was having a hard time logging on sometimes and it was real real real annoying

19. Cant have a picture and text. Only one

Alot of rules are wrong. Look at our marijuana rules...its wrong but we TECHNICALLY have to listen to it

Its like in the real world...cop has a bad day and hes gonna rape you over a harmless marijuana charge

Mod has a bad day...they delete your sig because its 2pixels too big or you have ONE sentence under ONE small pic

Get used to the bullshit its just gettin deeper :D

20. Just so you know, no one had a bad day. TheHempress posted an announcement in every forum a week in advance stating that she'd be deleting signatures that didn't comply with the guidelines. Besides that, the sig guidelines are located within the rules that are posted in every forum. The sig guidelines have been the same for years and years and every member has access to the forum rules where they are located.