Woah...Is "COPS" full of shit? Or do I suck at math...

Discussion in 'General' started by DeglazeThatPan, Nov 17, 2008.

1. OK so I am watching "COPS" right now...They just busted some dude of the coast of Jamaica..

Found 136 kilos of what they callled "compressed weed" which was smooshed into a bunch of 5 gallon tubs....

They said that equaled a US street value of $500,000 ????

Isn't that only like 300 pounds of shitty weed?

So lets say that you buy for even $1000 a pound...that's only $300,000.

Or am I dumb?

2. They like to over estimate to make them look good

3. first of all cops lie a lot. second of all........ they lie a lot and they fabricate numbers. so you're not dumb they are.

4. Yeah cops are dumb as shit. When my friend got arrested, they claimed he had 2 pounds of really really good weed. He had a half o of mids.

5. They like to "give themselves a pat on the back" by making it sound bigger than it really is.

6. When i got pulled over the cops said my weed smelled "scary"

haha

7. haha too dank for tha pigs to handle

too bad they didn't get scared enough to let you keep it

8. Is it just me, or do mostly stoners watch these kind of shows? Like this and World's Wildest Police Videos.. and really anything like that.. Most Amazing Videos.. :confused_2:

9. nahh im definitely always on court tv/tru tv

its the best

10. this seems to be a classic case of "i saw this on tv, so it must be true."

the television lies to you.

the media at large, in general, lies to you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol, I wonder if they know they cater to that demographic. :smoke:

12. Yeah, I mean I definitely figured they weren't being truthful...I was just makin sure. lol

Earlier there was a guy who tried to bring a NUG that he bought for $20 back onto his cruise ship...

The whole time I am thinking...."THAT WOULD NOT BE HARD TO GET BACK ON! How the hell did you get caught!"

They just let him go though. lol Jamaican cops are merciful I guess lol

13. lol I think cops is the dumbest show to air on tv because they are only aiding criminals by showing what its like to be in a cops shoes so they know what to say and not say kinda like a criminal educational lesson. unless its a trap and spread false info to criminals so its easier for the police to catch them.

idk im really really high.

14. Yeah im sure they do . Its probably pot head or drug pushers or anything in that category/ old people who love justice in america

15. haha yea i;m wacthin that too.

16. I hate it when they claim the street value of the weed they seize is "12 million dollars street value" and shit like that.

Someone who looks like kimbo slice should bitch-slap a cop one of these days.

17. lol it cant really be false but yeah i find that completely true...i have been watching shows like that since i was very young so i feel like they have helped me when it comes to commiting illegal acts

18. LOL I remember when they made a huge deal out of busting like 50 POUNDS of weed on some highway all in trash bags...

lol they showed the pictures.. They was definitely no bud on the plants.. Just stems of the former, bud plants. haha it gave me a good laugh...

19. Yea when they bust you growing, they weigh the dirt and everything, so it looks like they busted them with more than they had. This happend to my dad.