Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woah, I have a low tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yorkiebar, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I'm feeling weird from just 3/4 of a spliff. I feel 'zingy' all over my body, especially my heed, like i'm tasting lemon or salt on my tongue, except on my skin. Is this ok/normal? I'm very new to smoking.

EDIT: Haha, ok that all sounds really weird reading it back now, sorry if i sound crazy.

2. Haha, no need to apologize for being high! That zingy feeling often happens to me, especially when my tolerance is low. And I'm realizing my tolerance is really low right now too. One big hit from a pipe had me too high to even take another hit for ten minutes last night. Enjoy that shit before your tolerance goes up. :cool:

3. Low tolerance is nice, I have that too and after a j i was done lol

4. Hey thanks man, now that you've reassured me, it's feeling good, i'm enjoying it! +rep :smoking:

5. yah man enjoy that while u can. the first times smoking are always the best. how many times have u smoked?

6. LOL! Yep, I know what you're talking about! I haven't smoked on a regular basis for over 20 years and recently started back. I'm lovin' it! I also am on anti depressants and swear that they affect my weed buzz, perhaps making it more intense? I'm not really sure though. It may be all in my head! LOL!

7. Quite a few times actually, but only sharing joints at parties. This is my first time 'properly' getting high.

And i'm f***ing loving it! :D

8. LOL
    luckily i have a low tolerance too :D i used to have a high one but now i dont smoke as much as i used to bc i work out and such. but having a low tolerance is better because i can actually feel the high and feel relaxed:smoking:

9. It's called being high broseph, now kick back and relax :smoke:

10. Mmm yeah spliffs do that to you. if you're talkin bout buds and tobacco, anyway; some people call joints spliffs?
    I remember back in the day living at my parents' house, I'd sneak out the bathroom window and have a spliff on the deck. I'd be walkin round the outside of the house and I'd be sooo high, man. Especially the first 20 minutes or so, they really get me..

11. Off topic, though not in a bad way. I love that avatar pic, makes me wish I were a leaf! lol

:smoking:

EDIT: Spelling correction.

12. LMAO! They're not my boobs! Not brave enough to post my own! LOL!