Woah bro.

Discussion in 'General' started by ashpow, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you dont got swag why you lie

2. She got the illest swag i ever heard son! Wat u know about swag anyway, rocking a weed leaf and a 3 letter name... maybe u do know a thing or 2 about swag :p

Ash take some notes from dis dude.

3. Ahahaha oh my god you're freaking hilarious! And kinda like Ash Catchem yeah hah, everyone says that!

4. ash catchem, bro my charizaard is the illest poke i ever had. My nephew loves pokemon, when he comes to visit he goes crazy when he see's a new pokemon he never seen before. Im not that into pokemon, but if he feels like playing it i just help him out.

5. I play Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh. I wanna play Pokemon but I hate the new ones hah. -nerd-

6. Oh word? I use to be obssesed with pokemon as a kid, when i was like 13 i would spend all my time staring at my handheld having the time of my life. You dont like the new pokemons? They look chill'in, espially that ice cone one i would eat that up.
    And dont get me started with those mushroom dudes, the things i wud do for one of em :p

7. LOL I just prefer the old school ones haha Squirtle!

8. #68 Delluhsion, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Yeah i loved this 1 pokemon ever since i was like 13, Dragonair or sumtin? He just looks so peaceful.
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/administrater/My%20Documents/Downloads/Dragonair.png

9. [​IMG]

10. thanks brah, i got so much swag i got swag for sale

11. Im almost positive im crazy

Not like homeless guy crazy...

But genius crazy :eek:

12. werd u got swag? u ganna sell me sum of that, how much u sell ur swag for?

13. Ahahah I can't see the picture of the pokemon!
    And
    DEA: I got swag beyond your years, nerds are taking over brahhhh

:p

14. Who else got distracted by the good ol' herb? :p

15. Yo i love the herb, n wen im smoking that herb im so into whatever im doing. Like if im cleaning my room, or cooking i feel like im working hard at it.
    Im sitting here with meh black n mild chill'in.

16. We have a stickied chat thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.