WK's journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by whitekush, Aug 3, 2011.

1. its not too bad, like just some yellow on it not alot.
    idk if samiel meant to post here but ima go check for balls behind stipules?
    edit: nope not me.

2. I wouldn't do a full flush, just give them water for a few days and see what happens. My papaya girl is doing the same thing right now. I fed her heavy, and now she is droopy and yellowing. I have been giving her just plain water for the past 5 or 6 days and she has started to come back. :smoke:

3. #43 IgnorantFool, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Alright...is this new?

[​IMG]

You use any calmag?

Hey soil guys...where are ya?:poke: edit: opps...they beat me...:eek:

And I wouldn't throw out your anon plants...could be your friend had light leaks or something...keep 'em...you never know...could be the best MJ ever...;)

4. I was gonna say that too...hard to see discolouration in HPS pics...;)

5. yes IF is on the ball. THAT is what i'm worried, cause i woke up to that.
    and the general droopiness.

i dont have any calmag or access to calmag. is there a natural "find this at home and toss it in to help" kinda deal anything out there? idk how to even check for calmag in the tapwater? idk.

6. Tap water tends to be high in calcium, so maybe epson salt (magnesium sulfate)? Should be able to find it at any pharmacy. Have no idea how to use it in soil though...

The droopiness should be entirely unrelated imo...is it over dry or over watered?

7. you just mix in with your water for the next watering like you would nutes or lime.

8. Duh...:rolleyes::laughing:

I was talking amounts...;)

9. #49 Deleted member 97913, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    LOL alright, not that much at all maybe a tablespoon per gallon.. Some people put a ring around the stem so it blocks the slugs, and eventually feeds into the soil ;)

"Either mix in 1 T. of Epsom salts into the soil at the bottom of the planting hole when setting out transplants or mix the 1 T. in a gallon of water and water the seedling.

Follow-up with a foliar spray of 1T. per gallon of water when the plants start to flower and again when the young fruits start to form. Try it on a few plants and see if you can tell the difference as the season goes along. "

from about.com

10. Thank you blunt...that's what I was looking for...:cool:

Hey kush...:poke:

Blunt just dropped some good info for ya...:)

11. #51 whitekush, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    yeahhhh man.
    currently @ $100/$163 (after tax) for my new 2x2x4 grow tent.
    3 months till sogggg
    get yo chairs ready!

so should i let it just sit there until it needs water in a few days or go mix some up and get some epsom salt and mix in and give her a little?

wouldnt lucas formula have enough calmag in it?
    is the magnesium the definite thing here? gonna need to up it some how to make her feel better?

12. Well id wait a day or two. Because drooping could also be a sign of over watering (didnt read back much). So you dont wanna make one problem while fixing another too soon. You will be fine with doing it the next watering.. Its hard to kill mj completely :p

13. Looks like it to me...then again, I've been know to be wrong...a lot...:laughing:

Like blunt said...a few more days shouldn't hurt too much...;)

I always added extra calmag to lucas...there's even a new GH formulation with extra calmag in it...

Your tap water should supply you with lots of cal...so epson salt is probably the way to go...imo...

14. so i just got home, got myself some epsom salt...
    so next time they need water ill feed with the added epsom salt (1T/gall).
    should i feed all of them with it or just the affected plant??

15. Hmmm...conundrum....maybe half strength for the non-affected ones? :confused_2:

16. grr making me mix two sets of water.

okay. fair enough.

17. Nah...mix it full strength, water the first one, dump out until you have half left, then add plain water to dilute it...

Oh...unless you're adding other nutes...I'd still go easy on those unless your plants are showing a definite N deficiency...

18. no, no N deficiency, just the mag from what you guys have told me.

no nutes in the water, just ph corrected, so ill dump out half and then add more water, check the ph and adjust back to 6.0 and go.

19. jesus what a headache eh

20. ok so, all my plants have been fed, sprayed, etc.
    my room is ready to get the new tent whenever that happenes within the next few months.

time for a freaking big hash bowl.