Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wizz quiz..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatherO'Blivion, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Quick question for all of you. I'm gonna be having to take a piss test for a job interview in about two to three weeks. I'm 6' 3" and 155lbs and I'm gonna guess that i havent smoked for about 3 or 4 days (and i plan not to smoke till after i take the test) and the two weeks before that was just some schwag/ditch weed/whatever you wanna call it. But usually i smoke pretty good shit (decent to really good depending on who picks up their phone first).

if i drink plenty of water and cranberry juice over the course of the next 2 or three weeks what would you say my odds of passing are?

any advise would be great since i have absolutely no spare cash so i cant buy detox or anything (thats why im trying to get a job : /)

thanks in advance!

2. youll be fine

3. That's what i figured.

Better safe than sorry though.