Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wizard's Nutsack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DasBooze, Aug 1, 2011.

1. im lettin you know when im in montana for sure!

and we goin to get this lit.

2. I just moved down to cali a little over a year ago from Bozeman and I gotta agree with the posters about montanas bud bein pretty damn dank, my lil bro whos still in boz said that all the disps got raided a while back though so hes been havin a shit time gettin good connects lately though.

3. Well not all the dispensaries got raided... but all the ones that were part of the drug trafficking/money laundering thing were...

The Healing Center is still one of the best caregivers in the state... and that's where my people go to. Though my buddy from bozeman who grows lost his caregiver since he quit it altogether... no idea why considering laws have not changed much... the judge blocked so many parts... i told him to sign up with THC since their main location is in Bozeman...

i think he might just go solo though (he's still sitting on a qp of Blue Dream, i bought a $700/qp from him in May haha) He's growing 4 inddor plants: some chemdog #4 and headband... he should harvest in october ;)... then my best friends uncle who lives here in the Yellowstone Valley is growing 7 strains in his greenhouse... super skunk, grape skunk, wonder woman, black widow, alaskan thunderfuck, some missouri gay name strain, and he had something else that sounded amazing... probably the best strain and im forgetting it haha.

so dude, since you used to live there you think bozo is a good place to go to college? I mean... i got connects there and would have no problems scoring herb (my buddy literally lives blocks away from MSU) but the area is just tiny... i like Billings because of the large population... more shit to do though bozeman's outdoor activities cannot be beat (BIG SKY RESORT...)

Im thinking i would like to spend a couple years in Bozeman... just seems like a fun town... Missoula is pretty baller too... Billings is sort of the industrialized/hood city...
    And i honestly know too many people in this area to just leave it... i get OFFERED weed... i rarely have to actually hit up my people to score herb... they just ask me, it's that simple here... just got offered a $70/q the other night... bought it haha. And my friends are always looking to throw down on bags with me... they know im well connected.

So, how's cali my friend? Is it as cool as you thought it would be? I think i would be disappointed considering weed is probably more expensive on average over there for most people... may be im wrong but finding a legit/reliable source is hard to come by these days... and once you do find one... you have to keep it. :cool: