Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wiz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismokepurple, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow...So many threads about Wiz. Why do people get so offended by "who likes which rapper more?" It's like you people are in gangs or something.

2. I really lol'd.

3. USE THE SEARCH FEATURE. There are over 120 threads about this Wiz Khalifa clown on Grasscity. Post in one of those and get this shit out of here.

[​IMG]

4. I really wish I could type just one post without risk of infraction.

5. I'm gonna be honest with you guys I don't really like wiz I just wanted to see what people would say lol thanks for participating

6. #66 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao u expect us to believe that? Nice cover... 'rolls eyes'

7. That's like coming out of the closet, then finding out all your friends don't like you anymore, then saying, "Nah, I'm not gay, I just wanted to see what you would do.". You really except us to believe that?

Ha.

8. He's obviously a troll and knew this thread would turn into a shit storm from all the people who think their opinions are facts and need to be shoved down everyone's throat.

9. #69 ismokepurple, May 8, 2011
    Bingo lol

10. I actually like wiz khalifa, lynch my ass.

11. Damn bro, you suck so bad that there isint even a negative rep button anymore and u still got negative rep.

12. so you're either a dude on wiz's dick, or a dude who went through all this trouble to make people think you're on his dick...

13. #73 ismokepurple, May 8, 2011
    Its whatever its not like this site is my life. I can live with a few people I've never met before hating me.

14. Troll success

15. So you decided to waste your time on Mother's Day posting on a forum about a guy you don't even like?

16. Have you not ever heard of the term "troll" before? That's what they do.

17. i finally understand! all this time i thought this guy got off to wiz when really he gets off to trolling. i thought he was jerkin it to some wiz but he was actually jerking it to our replies... cool.

18. His momma disowned him cause he be trollin.. therefore he has nothing better to do today.

19. #79 ismokepurple, May 8, 2011
    What's with you all You can think about is other dudes jerking off. Wow

20. just you babe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.