Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wiz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismokepurple, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. No shit. I'm pretty sure the city I live in and the genre I listen to, that's common knowledge.

Fuck both on those "squads".

2. OP just stop posting. You havnt gotten a single post on this thread that wasn't an insult. Wiz is ok but shit I don't wanna suck his dick or anything like that. Happy smoking

3. I love this face...

4. OP smokes purple.

[​IMG]

5. #25 ismokepurple, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Obviously not dumbass

Blah blah name-calling again blah blah knock it off. -JD

6. DUH!! GUYZ! :rolleyes:

7. #27 ismokepurple, May 8, 2011
    Quit taking pics of your toys and putting em on here you queer

Are we going for a new name-calling record in this thread? -JD

8. And the way you talking, dumbass is gonna get you a nice little walk out of here.

Don't let the door hit you in the mouth, cuz Wiz be killin that shit all day.

9. #29 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    You can't tell me that when u saw that pic u didn't fantasize about wiz using it on you...

10. Watch it Twisted, he might get Blitz squad on you....:rolleyes:

11. [​IMG]

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I think it's all right that he's so outspoken that he smokes weed. In turn, he's getting more people to come around and realize it's not a bad thing. Younger generations are smoking, as influenced by him. I'm pretty happy that future generations are going to be cannabis-friendly.

He comes up with fucking awesome choruses. Still Blazin' and Young, Wild and Free are awesome. If you don't feel good after you listen to these songs, you can fuck off.

12. fuckin eh this thread gave me a good laugh...
    what a fail thread buddy, i can see how your rep went from green to red in one page too haha ...
    ofwgkta

13. Then I'm gonna get brick squad on him and throw one into his face.

14. #34 ismokepurple, May 8, 2011
    Nope but I know that's What you were thinking other wise you wouldn't think of gay shit like that

15. cheeze wiz on ma nipps

16. Well, considering the young generation is the generation people are trying to stop using drugs, that's not really an achievement.

Now if dude can get the generation from the 50s and shit to start accepting it, then he's doing something.

Bragging about younger people smoking is like bragging about how Shaq can dunk.

17. God I hope not...

18. #38 ismokepurple, May 8, 2011
    Hell yea man

19. #39 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Well when I see a pic of a fucking dildo and a faggot who's on wiz's dick that's what comes to mind lol

Name-calling is not welcome here, dude. -JD

20. Just because hes doing the name calling thing, doesnt make it right for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.