Wiz Khalifa

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Down2Toke, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys ill be going to a wiz show this week in Virginia. Im wondering what its going to be like. Will blunts be all over the place? Is it okay to go completely stoned there?

2. when i went lots of people were smoking inside and outside, so i think your good

3. I went to the one in Denver. Pretty much everyone had a blunt inside. you should be good unless the certain event place has something againts smoke.

4. My friend went (were in CA) and he said people were throwin Wiz bags of weed and hell just pick em up and put em on the DJ set and he pulled out like 8 king size joints saying he already got his ha ha but yea ull be fine smokin blunts or J's

5. You're soooo luckkyyyyy.

6. Im pretty sure Wiz got arrested by campus police of ECU i have mad friends that go there that have videos of it haha hes still gonna perform?

7. yep hes still coming. I plan on pregamming do you guys think ill be good to get in? Also do people ever pass there blunts haha just curious

8. sickkk asssss concert. bong rips before and spliffs inside.

9. You show up smoking blunts at a wiz concert...prepare to get treated. The Khalifa man only smokes papers, its a movement TGOD :cool:

10. u should be good, i was jst at a kid cudi concert (indoors) and he was tellin everyone they need to light on up in between songs hahah so i lit a blunt and no one cares especially if ur in the mash

11. i just went to his show in Clifton Park last night, absolute madness. Wiz was pretty late but when he got on everyone went nuts and it was an amazing performance. we weren't really allowed to smoke during the opening act of Big KRIT but once Wiz came on security eased up and everyone lit up hahaha. i hope this isn't the last Wiz show i see, he's great live. IMO, he performed Mezmorized better live than on his mixtape, that's how good it was

12. Im hoping that Wiz comes out to TN sometime soon

13. I saw him in ATL. It was an awesome show. Only downside was waiting for the doors to open. It was FREEZING! And yes, expect there to be smoking everywhere; however, don't expect any room. My joints never made it six inches away from my mouth unless I was passing them.

14. TaylorGangOrDie!

15. Oh shit! are you going to the one at the 9:30 club?

thats going to be sick as fuck, do you know if there are still tickets for sale?

16. I'm close to that area, and a shit ton of people I know went there, I wantedd to but it was sold-out :mad:

northern lights is the shit though, good hardcore shows :D

17. Bringing a blunt into a Wiz Khalifa concert is like a whore going to a nun convention. You just don't do that shit. Get yourself a pack of papers and roll a couple of doobies up of your finest herb, get high as fuckk and embrace Wizzle man as he blows your mind away. In Ohio they are smoke friendly but everyone who follows Wiz knows that blunts are frowned upon. No Zig Zag No Drig Drag

18. Yeah, I went to one in Columbia, Mo and Illinois Sate. Both were inside and there was plenty goin round.