wiz khalifa sucks dick - there i said it

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. I notice you didn't leave your personal choice of music... and to be honest it doesn't matter because I'm sure I or someone else could sit here and pick it apart, say what we hate about it, what we find shitty... but ya know what, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. People listen to what they wanna listen to, don't hate on the listeners or the artists. You don't like it? Skip the song.

I like quite a few things by wiz, but others I'm not really a fan of. I think Rolling Papers is meh... the Race is okay, star of the show, maybe 2 more, but besides that its too pop for me. Kush and Oj and Flight School I def. get down wit. I also like a lot of his mixtape songs and collabs with Curren$y.

2. Damn. If you don't like Wiz don't listen to him. It almost sounds like your argument is just the fact that he is popular and for some egotistical reason you can't stand that he's popular. It could be that there is a kid you hate, probably because he fucked your girlfriend, and he loves wiz, so now you hate wiz. There's tons of artists that I don't like who are very popular but I really don't let it get to me because I don't care what they're doing and it doesn't effect me.

3. sorry but I think that song was retarded too.

This is what he talked about --

How he is on top, and everyone is below him.
    How people hate on him if they don't like him, and that makes you lame.
    How women want to suck his dick.
    How he is getting paid.

I only made it 60 seconds in, zero substance.... Same blah blah blah bullshit every n1gga makes these days.

I feel embarrassed for the urban culture at this point, makes me happy i grew up in the 80's and 90's.

4. Jesus, that's pretty awful. At least wizzy is catchy :)

5. POW POW POWPOW! BANG BANG POW POW POW WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

rofl... I think waka smokes PCP mixed with crack.

6. I wish a black n yellow giant fucking wasp would stab his sorry ass in the voicebox. That guy needs to GTFO of life.

7. I would the dudes wack as fuck.

8. Because it's just as trendy to hate on popular artists that are also trendy. And because people lack the intelligence to express their opinions and can't come up with arguments more valuable that "sucks dick". There's a lot of artists I hate. But I don't start pointless threads saying I do so. Giving them the attention if OP really thinks he "sucks dick", is kind of ironic. People that really hate him won't go making threads talking about him constantly.

9. I didnt need at add onto there that Ive been playing drums for six years, Drumline captain.. #1 snare even when I got into drumline in 9th grade... got so bored on snare picked up on drumset been on that for 4 years..

Just saying. I vibe like a mother fucker on wiz's OLD shit. I know some good music or some good beats when I hear em. His new shit, too poppy and gay and half of rolling papers sounds like Waka Flocka. Not literally but the same flow.

10. Prince of the City 2 is fucking sweet.

There, I said it. Suck my dick

11. #111 URATowel, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Too bad musical taste is subjective, so you're opinion = meaningless. Try not to bash other people by saying these are the "audiences of wiz khalifa."
    I don't mean to come across as rude but people who have this chip on their shoulder just because they don't like some artists are annoying, in my opinion.

You can't say these things because you don't know who listens to wiz khalifa except based on YOUR experience.

On that note, he has some good songs. I like them. Why? Because I do.

12. Didn't read thread but I do not and will not listen to him nor do I give a shit about him.

13. #114 Illduceson, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Metal p how long have u been listening to wiz ? A month. Odds are yes seeing his old stuff is not like his knew stuff.. Show and prove, grow season, prince of the city 2. Go listen to them. So stop talking out ur ass.

14. #115 Stimulated, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wiz does make alot of crappy songs but still blazin is pretty sick song.

15. top wiz songs ever,
    1) cabin fever
    2) phone numbers
    3) gangbang
    4) errday
    5) taylor gang
    6) homicide
    All of them from his cabin fever album.
    i'm a wiz fan straight up, haters gonna hate.:smoke:

16. your the exact defintion of a taylor gang nut sucker

17. Most of those rappers you listed aren't even his style maybe besides tech n9ne whos good and lupe. Snoop Dogg is terrible now get real

18. No one is going out of their way to give you shit for not liking Wiz, why do you want to go out of yours to hate on those who do?

19. lol haters gonna hate.;)