wiz khalifa sucks dick - there i said it

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. + rep to OP

2. Why would you start a thread hating on someone hahaha

3. Black & Yellow and Roll Up are both fucking horrid songs.

One mainstream song I enjoy by him is 'No Sleep'. But all of his old shit is good too.

Listen to and watch the music video 'The Statement' or "The Kid Frankie'.:hello:

4. Tell me someone better than Wiz today thats relevant, Jay-Z doesn't count, Wayne is falling off the ladder finally.

5. I think OP is a parrot.

6. ur an idiot and ur opinion is stupid

7. Brother Ali, Atmosphere (Slug and Spawn both are great together and solo), Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Kalhoun, Lupe Fiasco, Snoop Dogg.

Need I go on?

8. Yeah well, You know, That's just like your Opinion man.

9. your opinion sucks dick

there i said it

10. haters gonna hate

11. You can always just turn the station and not listen to it.

His current stuff is basic, yet catchy. Nothing great or mind blowing..but anything talking about dank is gonna sell nowadays. Just like Curren$y..check out their earlier mixtapes..they got some serious smoker themes. Right now..they just collecting a paycheck that sells to the mass appeal.

To each their own..but he is popular both with hate and love.

Chalk up another Wiz thread and counting...

12. hahaha your a fucking idiot i was listening to this ***** 3 years ago and his shit was bomb and I guess this "boy" <--- aka me ( and I like Usher ) would slap the piss out of you.

I can read drum music like a book you cant tell me I dont know good music when i hear it you punkass

13. no love for Immortal Technique? haha. :smoke:

14. ahh shit. forgot about IT. add him to the list as well. or the secondary one if it's necessary.

15. #95 musouka, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HiQx_STVIc]YouTube - Sandpeople - Grain Of Sand[/ame]

Now there’s a war outside my window and a war inside my head
    There’s probably bugs inside my crib recording everything I’ve said
    There’s a social code of conduct that’s just hanging by a thread
    And there’s a boogie man in office worse than anything that’s under my bed
    I bled red white and blue for two decades
    Whether truth decays just check my point of view essays
    And when innocent death is mentioned it don’t even catch attention now
    But next election this dyslexic Texans out

16. Technically it's all about your personal preference. In my opinion he actually has dope ass beats and you actually can chill to the majority of his music. Yes I can agree with you that his radio songs are shit, and I mean "shit". But the rest of his music is damn good. Especially Kush x OJ and previous mixtapes.

17. Relevant as well as better than wiz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x-JVXkd8SQ]YouTube - FRIED OR FERTILIZED- Yung Humma ft Flynt Flossy and Whatchyamacallit[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prfoq00bG3Y&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

18. #98 porcupin3tree, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Being able to read music does not mean being god. I play guitar for a progressive/experimental band. That doesn't mean that I'm right, it just means that my taste in music will differ from some people.

To everybody who's ARGUING about this, the reason so many types of music exists is because people will have different tastes in music. If everybody wanted the exact same type of music, then there wouldn't be any musical progress, any creativity, nothing to keep music alive as a truly living art form.

19. Why the fuck are you telling me?

hahah I don't give a shit who you like! cause ima still spark up and listen to wiz :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91Xb4bq9Yg]YouTube - Rooftops - Wiz Khalifa (feat Curren) [2011][/ame]

20. Wiz sucks dick, I'd rather listen to Mos Def or Bassnectar while I'm high.