wiz khalifa sucks dick - there i said it

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. :rolleyes:

2. brah if you don't like it, don't listen to it. everyone has their own taste in music and its just like back in middle school when "rock" kids would argue with "rap" kids about which genre was better and vice versa.

Who gives a shit, smoke up and listen to whatever you wanna listen to!

3. Why talk about him so much if you don't like him? He likes to rap about haters, so good job you are just giving him more material lol. I think someone is just mad.

4. I can totally agree with this, he just says the same shit with his annoying ass voice

5. It's all about OFWGKTA. Fuck radio rap. OP is right; I'd rather listen to the sound of my shit hitting the water in the toilet than Wiz Khalifuck.

6. For someone who dislike wiz khalifa you sure invested plenty of time in a thread about him!

7. I'll have to admit I didn't mind black and yellow, but it was for the beat, not the lyrics

im not mad just letting people know they have horrible taste in music if they like pop

8. Funny no one listens to him like they should...dude never sold platinum at all its a shame because his albums are all smokin albums....in fact when I paint I play him and coltrane and even smoke

9. I listen to more than just wiz, I only listen to a handful of songs at that. But I am glad to know that I have shitty taste in music when we have never met, so you have no idea what I listen to lol.:wave:

10. Who makes a thread hatin' on Wiz Khalifa, the fuck?

11. :smoke:

12. I can assure you he doesn't give a motherfuck.

Good weed, no stress.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pj0uniuGN4[/ame]

13. yeah let's all hop on the wiz khalifa hate bandwagon and be cool. honestly let people listen to whatever the fuck they want. I personally like him but curren$y is still better. And to the guy that made a comment about OFWGKTA, fuck off they're cool with each other but I agree golf wang shits on wiz

14. I think Cannibal Corpse is garbage but i'll never make a thread about them lol Just goes to show how insecure some people are, even with something as small as music...

15. I mean, I like listening to him high.

His latest album is severely underwhelming.

16. fuck yes the only thing ive heard that makes sense all day long i love that guy and Dirty heads ft. Rome from Sublime Lay me Down is a good song but back to devin your not the only one with that opinion DEVIN ALL DAY

17. Free earl thats the fucking shit
    and if you disagree
    suck a couple pimple-covered dicks

ofwgktadgaf

18. #38 apoundedorifice, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011

Did you know that you basically just wrote the lyrics to almost every rap song made in the last 5 years? Maybe more, like 10 years.

Just add some stupid references about spinning rims, and things of that nature and thats it..

I agree with the op, but I dont feel as strongly about it as he seems to.

Whatever happened to lyrics like this?:

"Hallow laid hollow sprayed I'm the hollow man
    I get to the hollow point wit my hollow plan
    Hollow bullets I pull it I'm about to live in vain
    And then I drill em refill em make sure they feel the pain"

Or this:

"Fuck a medic, we gonna call yo ass a taxi cab
    Bleeding so hard you'll need a life size maxi pad
    So flip the script and tell your woman its your time of the month"

Rappers used to at least act bad ass, now they just talk about their money and shit.

19. This. He sucks now, i used to be a fan... i dont know about him anymore though.

This thread sucks more then Wiz Khalifa though, especially since it's in the wrong section.

20. Wiz khalifa was good before burn after rolling was released, that was probably the most surprising album i've ever listened to. He changed up his style completely, especially after the mixtape "cabin fever" he dropped right before his album.. it was weird.. sell out