wiz khalifa sucks dick - there i said it

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. I've been a fan for a few years. Just now listening to some of his stuff for the first time in like six months though. I don't listen to him because I think he's some lyrical genius or some shit. Not all music has to be complex with some cliche message. Sometimes I just want to get stoned and listen to some catchy meaningless tunes.

2. He probably can't even deep throat an 8 inch penis what a pussy:confused_2:

3. #243 BlazeLE, May 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    well lets breakdown why the exoctic sports car is better

better handling
    faster
    bigger motor

same can be said for why underground hip hop is better than mainstream.

more in depth lyrics
    they can rap faster for the most part
    more unique instrumentals
    underground rappers flow so much better (for the most part)
    much more complex rhyming schemes
    the artist have full control over their music (really the deciding factor since most mainstream artist have very little say in their music and many dont even write their own lyrics)

and im not comparing 2 different types of music, im comparing mainstream rap with real hip hop.

the fact is mainstream rap is pretty much stripped down to point where i cant call it hip hop. it mostly consists of generic lyrics poorly rapped over generic beats with a lot of bass to make up for the lack of lyrical content aka what rap is all about.

put it this way, ive just recently started writing my own rhymes like 2 days ago and ive been trying to freestyle while im working and i think in like 3 months i would be on (or even above) par with most mainstream rap these days, especially if i use auto tune. i mean after listening to what i listen to mainstream rap is just weak... their bars are so simplistic and they rap so slowly. i do enjoy the bass though.

4. There is no better in music. And not everyone likes fast cars with large engines..

5. lol this kid's retarded

6. :rolleyes:

i didnt say everyone likes fast cars with large engines, personally i prefer fast cars with 4 and 6 cylinders. but regaurdless you dont have to like the vantage to know its better. much like music.

and im sorry there really is "better" when you are within the same genre.

i mean
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEpDiHNoSkw]Drake - Started From The Bottom (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]
    vs
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvPnM2Q1nwU]Blackalicious - Alphabet Aerobics - YouTube[/ame]

only a complete moron would think that the first song is actually better. they might like it more but in no way shape or form is it better.

7. Ahhh the old Wiz....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k877pM3kcs]Wiz Khalifa - Pittsburgh Sound (All In My Blood) : Show And Prove - YouTube[/ame]

8. You said it for me. He fucking blows now and it pisses me off too. Mac Miller got bad too but most of you hated him before anyways.

9. miller is worse than wiz

10. Idk about now. I don't like mac miller at all but can definitely sit through his music much easier than anything by wiz after KushxOJ

11. i think the only mac miller song that i find decent at best is nikes on my feet but only because of the beat and nas hook