Wiz Khalifa - Kush & OJ <=> Taylor Allderdice?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by I love bacon, Mar 15, 2012.

1. So what do you people think Kush & OJ or Star Power <=> Taylor Allderdice?

I'm still listening to the tracks, it took me a bit before I really loved Kush & OJ

But as of right now I still think Kush and OJ was better.

2. Kush & OJ > TA > Star Power (TA is just BARELY better than Star Power)

3. What about that Cabin Fever? Can't leave that behind

4. who the hell knows

Im done comparing albums/mixtapes

just gonna rock off with my socks off from here on out

whos with me

5. Lol.... For reals though I like Wiz, enough to consider myself a Taylor, but he fell off big time, hes come back though.. Anything he released between Kush & OJ and Taylor Allderdice was wack as fuck (with the exception of Mac and Devin Go To High School, but that was collab with Snoop Dogg so technically he didnt release it as his)

6. I thought that Mac and Devin go to Highschool was ight, Young Wild and Free, Smoking On, and That Good were probably it, Kush and OJ were probably his best work, Star Power was great, Flight school was ight as well few songs I do enjoy off there, Cabin Fever was good could listen to about every song on there and not change it, Taylor Allderdice is good still not done with a complete conclusion on it yet, haven't been stoned yet and listened to it, me and my friends were dry today but we still listened to it, and Rolling Papers I thought was in-between Ok and Good its not as bad as people say its just chorusy

7. Yea Mac and Devin was good, like 5 or 6 songs that I liked off of it, TA is great though, Easily right behind Kush & OJ, good to see Wiz go back to his roots

8. naa TA wasnt better than kush&OJ...like he said one of the tracks off TA Kush&OJ was that dealbreaker takin it to the next level...classic...IMHO that never been part 2 was GARBAGE compared to part 1...it should of never happened.

9. #9 I love bacon, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Well Never Been Part 2 was ok until fucking Amber Rose and Rick Ross came in LOL, I'm going to laugh when Wiz and Amber break up and Wiz is going to be like why the fuck did I put her on that track.

Edit: not double posting but

Talking mixtapes
    Kush & OJ > Taylor Allderdice > Star Power/Cabin Fever > Flight School

He really tried to show who he really is on Taylor Allderdice and I respect that.

And I haven't really listened to prince of the city that much

10. #10 ImHighBro, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Yea I agree on your mixtape order, IMO take cabin fever out though, I just didnt like cabin fever, His older shit (Show and Prove, Prince of the City Pt1 and 2) was ok but nothing spectacular, Deal or No Deal was wack as fuck

11. Prince of the City 2, Star Power, and How Fly (with currensy) are all better than both Kush & OJ and Taylor Allderice.

Old Wiz > New Wiz, imo. Not to say I don't like him anymore, but I definitely prefer his older stuff. Prince of the City 2 and How Fly are my favorites.

12. who give a fuck

13. Idk were just discussing what we think ass.

14. Just released...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UybBhsOTTHk&sns=em]Brainstorm (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWU2u3vNItw&list=FL3KsEFFf3xKA94ZXbd71l_A&index=2&feature=plpp_video]Wiz Khalifa - Be Easy - YouTube[/ame]

POTC2 all day

16. Anyone remember buss down?

17. Kush and OJ > TA >> Star Power.

only like a handful of tracks I liked on Star Power, listen to the mixtape periodically to make sure. TA has like 10-12. Kush and OJ every single one lol.

18. For me, TA > K&OJ> Star power > B.A.R.

S.P & B.A.R. (burn after rolling) are both dope; but yeah; i only like a handful of tracks for both.

TA i could play all day without skipping a song, the same can't be said for Kush & OJ.
    I relate to TA the most though, maybe that's why. . . .in the end all of his shit is raw as fuck tho.

Hats off wiz. Everyone says "i like the old wiz better" but you can't expect a artist to NOT grow & change it up as time goes by . . .i mean common seriously guys?

The same thing could be said about Kanye West & pretty much every rapper in the game. (i say Kanye because yeah, his first couple of albums were the SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, then slowly everything was like eh, eh, eh, meh, bleh, kinda went downhill for my taste). but i can't knock him for it. it's the growth of the artisan.

but this is not a argument or debate. . . let's all just burn one & support ya mans !

I missed his concert when he came to Chicago last year (he performed somewhere in the burbs last year). So pissed. but i'm definitely going to his next show when he comes back.

19. i fell of my Wiz game for awhile but Taylor Allderdice got me back on, shits too good