Wiz Khalifa hitting Illadelph in new video

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bb55, Jun 10, 2010.

1. sorry if this is a repost. Its throughout the video "mezmorized" off Kush & OJ, but you can see the camo label clearly at the end.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9Qru48nNI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Wiz Khalifa - Mezmorized (Official Video)[/ame]

2. damn he takes nice hits

3. Inspiration for me to get a illadelph right there.

4. lol thats the rapper thats makes all the people put out their blunts when he arrives at the studio and comes with lui bags full of glass. Might actually be a rapper I could grow to like haha

5. rapping starts at 00:54, yep that must be a wiz vid haha

anyways they coulda got more creative then just an illy beak haha

6. wiz khalifa is legit, sick song.

7. this youngsta bout to blow up
    don't dig the whole anti-blunt rapping thing
    if you ask me it's pretty easy to hit a bong
    not so much blunts

8. thats a pretty tight song and vid.

i need to get kush & oj....

9. It's a free mixtape so you can d/l it anywhere, unless you were talking about some literal kush and oj :smoking:

10. your kidding..... oh man i'm retarded. i've got some of his other mixtapes but i thought this was an actual cd. im gonna do this tonight

thanks for straightening that out for me lol + rep

p.s. i could go for some actual kush and o.j. too fucking probation *sigh*

11. Fav songs from the tape: Mezmorized, Never Been, In the cut. What about you guys?

This is his first cd I've heard and I'm diggin it. What other cds are his best?

12. yeah those are my favorite tracks too, along with "we're done"

13. Its fucking rare that i like a song someone posts from youtube. Feeling the song and video! looks like he knows what hes doing with that glass.

14. yea i really like that tune. i could give a fuck less that he has a Illadelph.

15. Haha i was going to say the same thing, i went to watch the video to see what kind of illy he was smoking out of and ended up forgetting about the bong and just enjoying the song :smoke:

16. making pittsburgh proud

17. been listening to this album since it came out. I got so excited when I read this thread title, and I expected nothing less from this video. I like the feel to it, and it's not cheesy at all.. compared most of the other hip-hop/rap music videos that are coming out nowadays. Mezmorized is my favorite song on the album, then never been, then still blazin. GOD he kills all of his songs.

Wiz has always been the shit.

"Lil homie I'm doin' big thangs"

18. no offense but if you were a multimillionaire you could at least splurge for a coil condenser

19. taylor gang or die

20. I've always wanted to know what kind of bong he had. Plus reputation to you for that.