Wiz Khalifa - Cabin Fever (mixtape)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Broosh, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Cabin Fever - Mixtape by Wiz Khalifa @ HotNewHipHop.com

[​IMG]

# 1.Phone Numbers ft. Trae Tha Truth and Big Sean
    # 2.Cabin Fever
    # 3.GangBang ft. Big Sean
    # 4.Errday ft. Juicy J
    # 5.Taylor Gang ft. Chevy Woods
    # 6.Hustlin
    # 7.Middle Of You ft. Chevy Woods
    # 8.WTF
    # 9.Homicide ft. Chevy Woods

i've been waiting SO LONG for Homicide to be released since i first heard it over a year ago

2. Was just about to post this. Didn't expect him to drop this.

Although there's only 9 songs and 2 of them were heard previously, this is a pretty formidable mixtape

3. Wiz fell off but this tape go hardddd.

Not on Friday Night Lights' level though.

4. fixed :)

5. #5 NowIsB, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    Haha BoB is tight but idk if No genres is comparable to FNL. its not fair to be compared to cole though so its aiight.

6. bout fuckin time wiz. all i wanted waqs homicide and finally.

ittss homicideee im killin emmmmmm!

7. #7 Blunt Visions, Feb 18, 2011
    I mean, all the songs kinda sound the same (except Middle of you, it doesn't have that trap sound). Come on Wiz, bring that K&OJ swag back!

However, there are a couple of songs I like, like phone numbers. This mixtape is better then B.A.R.

8. its good but no prince of the city or kush n oj. i give him props though. wiz my boy

edit: he brought back his flow back though. he pushed that pop shit to the side (fuckin thank god) n went back to his flow

9. Definitely a good mix tape. To be honest I love Wiz Khalifa... but he's a little overrated and the whole 'taylor gang' thing gets annoying. Still a great rapper though.

Edit: Nice to see one of my favorite rappers (Trae... the REAL trae 'the truth') collaborating with him though. Houston Texas represent.

10. good to hear wiz still with his roots with his trappy sound, love this shit. hope hes album doesnt prove to be a sellout with too many features an pop beats.

Cabin fever, soundin like the prince of the city tapes :D

11. i feel like his "remix" of his prince of the city flow nah mean? like his flow now mixed wit his prince flow.

im talkin bout his actual flow. not his pop flow

12. Yea for sure after ive listened to Cabin Fever he has gone back to Prince of city, Show and prove, and his PoCII vibe. Beats on this new tape are sick as hell too. Bout to pound on my 12" subs.

13. #13 iCremateCanabis, Feb 18, 2011
    Not to sound like a douche but you sound like a homosexual when you ask him to bring his swag back.

That's a pretty contradictory thing to say, kush and OJ and the new one both have the same vibe, yet you dislike the new one being the same, and like the kush and OJ for being the same?

Wiz fans...smh...:confused:

so, listened, typical wiz khalifa, "money, bitches , drugs" on a different beat, annoying autotune..i admit i didn't listen to it all and no fucking way will i. Look at this:

"money grow on trees so i grew one
    left my old bitch at home got a new one
    said i quit drinkin but im back at it
    said i quit drinkin but im back at it"

how do people enjoy his music?

14. #14 Blunt Visions, Feb 18, 2011
    1. The homosexual comment wasn't necessary, slurs aren't cool.

2. I'm not a dick riding fan ok. I like his flow, but his lyrics aren't that great. So I have set a standard when I listen to him.

3. If you actually listen to K&OJ you would know that his flow was different. Lyric wise, wiz been saying the same shit for a long time now, so I really don't expect hard bars from the man. But his style was chill in K&OJ, if you don't know I like smoking and chillin to smooth sounds. Plus, he used different samples, not every song sounds the same. I'm not really into this whole trap sound (lex luger, smh)so that's why I said bring back that K&OJ style.

15. "bring your swag back wiz!" sounds gay, mothafucka

i didn't say you were a dick riding fan? why are you telling me what you think about his lyrics? i didn't say there flows were different. you're really wasting your time here, you're telling me your opinion on shit that i don't give a fuck about, if you're going to quote me atleast reply to the shit i said, 95% of what you said it 100% irrelevant

16. yo if u dont like wiz then dont come on to his thread n hate.

17. "Wiz Khalifa fans, smh" So that wasn't directed to me?

I've read some your post man, and to be honest, your not a chill dude to talk with. I know your opinion about Wiz and I can respect that. But it seems that you're just too absorbed in your opinions so I'll just leave it at that.

18. i been waiting on this shit since i heard that homicide instrumental.

19. Not holding high hopes, heard this was bad, but I'm gonna reserve judgement. DLing it now, will bring a review back later.

20. I could see where your coming from with this statement. I enjoy his music because it just has this fun vibe to it. I don't always wanna listen to that deep serious shit so I just play some Wiz. And his new mixtape has some bangers for your car which just gets me pumped up.