witnesses to God dimension

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jackroyjonny, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. please, do telll ;)

2. which God are you talking about yours, mine or theirs. :smoking:

3. This guy is clueless

4. through steel and stone . . .

killing yourself?

if so then go get started we'll be back around half past never

5. #25 DivisionByZero, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    so.. you and your god don't like New England? Or you just don't like their education system?
    Seems like a shitty god.

6. but seriously, if u don't tell us then u r just looking dumber and dumber, OP.

i, personally don't believe what u r saying, let alone understand your train of thought. and i think it's safe to say that most of the people who have read your threads believe that u r a total crack pot (if not a crack head)

so, prove me wrong

7. you don't have enough status, honor or nobility here:p:rolleyes:

8. this is pretty frustrating OP. never knew forum reputations were a sign of honour and nobility

9. Yeah, I don't know about your god, but MY god is AOK with New England (FTW.)

10. i will explain The God Dimension today at high noon:gc_rocks:

11. 30 mins till high noon oh boy im ready =)

12. I am excited. I will try it.

13. i have boldly gone where no man has gone before...my discovery will one day be looked upon as mankinds greatest resource. i talked to one of the biggest prophets ever a long time ago and i was told that by injecting a true speedball megahit of the most finest quality in all of the americas that you enter God Dimension the secret is to be inside a home at night time in all dark, you will see the most god bodies at this point while in god dimension.:eek:

14. This is why we dont hype things

15. Or feed the clearly obvious troll lol. :laughing:

16. Awww fuck, I will most likely be jackin' it by then. We should schedule a repeat seminar.

:laughing:

17. jackroyjonny~ seriously you need help, please get it while you are still alive or you will be seeing God :wave:

18. i will personally send you a gram of the finest cocaine and heroin you have seen if you shoot it in one shot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.