witnessed dealer busted :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillieBluntCP, Feb 22, 2009.

1. thats what i was thinking, same with the other dealer, they ever think it was sketchy getting caught while delivering to you?

2. u guys gotta learn ur shit...all stoners....why did u leave the glass door open so the cops could see inside...if they saw anything then they could come in w/o a warrant...u didnt need to hide a fuckin thing...all u needed to do was make sure if he went around back then he couldnt see anything like the plants...hide those....and make sure the front door is closed...all u gotta tell the cop when he asks to come in is NO...u have the right to say that...the only way they can come inside unless they can see a bong out in the open or sumthing like that is with a search warrant

I fuckin hate reading stories on GC of people not protecting their rights and being stupid...come on guys.,..ur stoners...ur supposed to know ur rights

3. yeah cause i was reallllllllllllly expecting the cops to show up right? and if u actually read the story we(people n the house) didnt get fucked that night so w/e man

4. it wasnt my house, it was a friends who i no longer speak to so for all i know the cops are staking out his house trying to catch them

5. wow what a dick thing to say

6. haha whatever what would u rather u get fucked or someone else get fucked? i wasnt really friends with either of them they were more aquaintances lol

7. Watch out for anyone you associate yourself with especially your normal dealer.

If you aren't too careful, some people may start thinking you are the snitch because they don't know whats up. Just think about . Your normal dealer had no problem with being a scumbag and snitching to somebody that goes through the same shit he does, he deff. doesn't care for you. If word that he is a snitch comes his way, he obviously isn't gonna want that and would do anything to not look like a snitch so he could blame you or anyone else.

What a scumbag .

8. i think it is mad dick but w/e. regardless if you don't care or not. you should watch out for people like him. Before he started slinging he should of study up on the consequences that came from the distribution of an illegal drug and the growing of it too. If he couldn't handle that, he should of never slang(lol wut?}. a pretty fuckin immature scumbag if you ask me.

9. yeah pretty much one kid got busted while on probation and then gets community service only??? he definitely ratted the kid out and honestly i dont feel bad at all for the first dealer since he was low enough to fuck over my other dealer

10. Oh man, you got me. :hello:

11. it sucks when anyone even people i dont know get busted for something that should be alright anyway..

12. yeah but what i meant was that they were close friends of mine so other then losing a weed connect them getting caught didnt effect me as much as if one of my closer friends got caught, since the only time i came into contact iwth them was for weed

but yes when people get busted and i see them on GC of coursei feel bad for the people who are telling the stories im not gonna be a dick and say haha good thing it wasn't me no im just saying that would u rather hear about a story of someone getting screwed by the police, or be the one writing it? ive been arrested before and its much better to hear about it then have to go through it

13. This. F sounds like a complete idiot.

14. yeah, if it was me and i got pulled out of the car and searched right away 1 time id stop selling for at least a few months, but, he was making a lottt of money so that may be why he risked it haha that or he just didnt get that the cops were always looking for weed when he got pulled over too late

15. thats really unlucky of him and you guys.

16. There was this one time i called up one of my guys, he told me to come to his house so i pulled up i thought he was gonna come meet me in the car so i called him, then he didnt answer so i went to his door and knocked, some guy whom i had never seen before answered and i asked if my dude was around and he said that he didnt live there. I found out a little while later that he got busted for dealing. Idk the exact details but thats what happened, it was pretty sketchy to me..

17. I'm sure you were all too happy to do business with him but when he gets popped off; oh, he's an acquaintance.

people, your dealers and growers enable us to enjoy the lifiestyle we do. treat them how you would like to be treated! drug dealing is a lonely profession when you get down to it. 99% of those you consider good friends will drop you in a heartbeat to save their own ass.

back when i got arrested, i went from having 10-15 very close friends to having 1 when i was released.