Within

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Oct 2, 2009.

1. #1 YEM, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    Can you see underneath this reality, can you see beyond what is in front of you and within you?

Can you look beyond yourself and find your guiding light?

Now, can you follow your guiding light?

Can you lead others and keep them on track?

Can you lead yourself and keep yourself on track?

We are part of the infinitely present universe, can you find your place in it?

Simple questions intrigue me, intrigue you, intrigue us.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
    and even more
    YES

What is it with people and looking outside of themselves for what has been inside of themselves all this time?

I can see you, I can feel you, I can be you. The question is, even when I can would I even want to?

You are more beautiful than you, you are more beautiful than me, you are more beautiful than I.

Start to think beyond yourself, start to see beyond what's in front of you, start to wake up from this dream. Start here, start now, there is no need to hesitate, there is no need to fear, there is no need to wait. Come now and we shall go for a ride through the mystical, through the mysterious, through yourself. We can go together or you can go alone, we will still be together. Connections are impossible to sever at this point. Distance, space, time, they are not stopping You from getting to you. I can go anywhere, be anything, see everything. I CAN show you, I can. I can guide you, I can. I can help you I can.

Allow the light to be switched on, extinguishing all the darkness. Let the light grow within you, let it. Let the light teach you, let it. You are You so listen up. Let go and let yourself show you the way. Show yourself what you have been hiding for so long, show yourself the beauty. Yes, show yourself.

Find the light within and show yourself the unimaginable, the inconceivable. If you're not going to show it, then who will?

Open your heart

2. I speculate that people sell themselves short. I also wonder whether its a subconscious choice or a conscious choice to do so.

3. Beautiful words OP +rep ...imagine them coming from within;)