Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Withdrawl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreedomIsSmoked, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Many daily users experience mild withdrawl when they don't get their fix of the fine herb.

Anyone else get this? I'm currently having a day-long headache and suffering from insomnia.

2. That's just what happens when you change something your body is use to, you wont notice anything a few days after stopping smoking, considering your a heavy user.

I had similar symptoms when I stopped

3. Insomnia and loss of appetite are normally the worst things for me if I stop for a while, but I also get wicked acid reflux or something similar when I don't smoke for some reason :p.

4. If you're a heavy user, I believe there's a good chance you'll experience some uncomfortable physical and mental withdrawals.

I abused weed during the past month and feel like I'm paying for it now that I've decided to stop cold-turkey for a T-break. Thus far (3 days) I've experienced: mood swings (crying spells and anxiety), cold sweats, hot night sweats, nausea, loss of appetite, and insomnia.

5. I think you have a underlining condition

6. Honestly, I just smoked way more than I needed to.
    After doing a bit of research, I was surprised to learn that the withdrawals I was experiencing weren't uncommon.

7. Hard to get to sleep I guess. God I want weed though.

8. Insomnia is the worst for me. :(

9. The worst withdrawal is not being high.
    P.S. OP, is your avatar Robert Plant?

10. Their are no weed withdrawls.. it's just the shitty feeling of not being high, weed might be mentally addictive in a sort of way but physical addictions are the strong ones... benzo's.. god bless people who withdrawl from them

11. weedrawl.

lol.

12. There are no real physical withdrawl symptoms, it's all mental.

13. I'll tell ya right now "lilpinkay" there sure is physical symptoms for heavy user's.No doubt about it, But there really not that bad 3 days and you'll have nothing to complain about

14. Had all that shit, except the nausea and no crying either...was angry but I could control that

15. Hope this doesn't sound stupid, people always call you a troll for asking a question that they believe has a simple answer, but I thought you couldn't get addicted to weed. Don't withdrawals only happen to addicts?

16. [quote name='"omnipotent"']
    Hope this doesn't sound stupid, people always call you a troll for asking a question that they believe has a simple answer, but I thought you couldn't get addicted to weed. Don't withdrawals only happen to addicts?[/quote]

It's a myth

17. I dont get hungry sometimes, i will go 3 days and only eat like a bowl of pasta, a few crackers, glass of orange juice. I also feel un-motivated and tired, but i think its just me being board. After about 2 weeks I feel great, productive, and awake but longing for the bud.