Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

withdrawal within hours of smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by i8ruhdjk, May 5, 2012.

1. #1 i8ruhdjk, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016

2. They aren't withdrawals, weed does not have physical withdrawals.

Have you not even considered there is something physically wrong with your health, unrelated to marijuana?

I can get to sleep perfectly without weed, my stomache feels fine, etc...

3. if i dont smoke after a few hour's i get sweaty/shaky a lil.. hand's get really cold and clamy... somtime's after a long nap i wake up in a pool of sweat and get cold ...
    maby there is no physical withdrawl from mary j and it is all psychological but i doubt it

4. I believe this comes from the nicotin in tobacco and not the weed;) had the same reactions like those you mention. smoke more pure, and stop smoking normal cigarettes;) if you do smoke that is

5. Weed can't do that to you. It is most likely anxiety and stress disorders! Seriously, go talk to a therapist(they really do help)!

6. Why would you not take the doctors advise? he is a health professional. I say quit for a while. You have a lot of drugs in your system. Come back when your in a better place. But what do I know? I'm just a stoner giving my 2 cents. Take the docs advise. Oh, and weed DOES cause physical withdrawal symptoms. It's well documented.

7. Damn... I read your entire text blob and I can relate to several(if not all) of your issues.. I also have extreme anxiety,(sometimes it is so severe I will avoid human contact for days.. And I am unfortunetly struck with severe depression..(which comes and goes.. weed really helps manage and balance emotions/feelings..

As for the sleeping/eating issues, I am in the same boat. I will usually not sleep unless I've smoked myself silly.. And even then I only sleep a couple hoours per day.. If I dont sleep at all I will pass the fuck out in the following day.. I am on no other drugs, nor do I desire to be.. Eating.. i only eat if I'm extremely hungry or after I get really stoned(revives my appetite).. I am also underweight 130 and dropping, and there's nothing I can do to increase my weight :(

The only real advice I can give you is to try and learn more about yourself, your limits, boundaries, and how much/which drugs you can/cant take..

Good luck with all your issues and I truely wish you the best of luck. :bongin:

8. Cite thy sources.

9. LIES LIES LIES...you won't find one single document. (btw, some police chief writing it down or being quoted is not scientific proof):mad:

Please get informed before spouting off misinformation and lies like that.:devious:

If I could neg rep you, I would!

10. Bury your head in the sand as deep as you like, my friend.

11. uh...those are not proof...those are CORRELATIONS, write ups THAT IGNORE ALL OTHER FACTS that include only the things that suggest the predetermined outcome.

same papers written by those people say everyone who smokes pot is schizophrenic for life after the first toke...no basis in scientific study.

sorry but you are FULL OF SHIT!

12. ya the sleep issues my biggest problem with mj... after i build a tolerance to it, when i try to rest my mind its like i can't shut it off or get comfy..

13. you have:

• no proof
    • no evidence
    • just hearsay and correlations on par with the DEA handbook....

ya...the ostrich is telling me my head is in the sand..:hello::wave:

14. I think im going to agree that marijuana can give physical withdrawals.

Headaches, stomach pains, no ability to sleep, ect. thats all physical, no?

not even close to other drug withdrawals but it could be called "physical withdrawals"....

i mean deny it all that you want lol, marijuana IS a drug that affects how your brain works....

15. It certainly does sound like cannabinoid hyperemesis. My friend self-diagnosed himself, and he stopped smoking weed for 2 months and everything stopped. Cyclical vomiting stopped, anxiety stopped, sleeping schedule returned to normal, etc. Seriously, I suggest a month or two t-break.

16. What are you talking about? I already posted the scientific evidence before you even replied to my comment. I'm all for people smoking. They should do what they want. But, you thinking that there is no harm associated with weed will do more harm to the cannabis community. You will make people think that there is no harm associated, when there, in fact, is.

17. Last post directed a cball licker there.

18. There really are no physical withdrawal symptoms, especially when she hasn't even smoked for a year yet. I find it difficult to take tolerance breaks, but I don't throw up and get pale and sickly. I just get stressed out. All my friends who quit weed and were stoners turned out fine, it was just stressful. Trust me, stress can be WORSE then any withdrawal symptoms. I've been through some horrible stress problems before and trust me, you may just be really stressed out. Take a vacation, relax on the beach, and forget your problems!