withdrawal after first time smoking A LOT?

Discussion in 'General' started by superscaredguy, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Hey guys, recently (last Saturday) I smoked a good thirteen hits of wax out with a friend. I'm a new smoker and I was not ready for that, panicked when I got home, and eventually calmed myself down enough to rest.
    I woke up the next morning and a little high still. I just wanted to calm down.
    The next few days I was sooooooo messed up. Some depersonalization at first, then some killer anxiety and a bit of depression. I just did NOT feel like myself. I'm still coming down but the first few days were the worst. I looked it up and that perfectly resembles what people have when they quit weed after awhile. Trouble resting, anxiety, uneasy feelings, even loss of appetite.

I'm wondering if I'm having a withdrawal now, it seems right. It's literally my third or fourth time smoking, but it was a toooon of wax that I just wasn't ready for. It's the fourth day after and I'm feeling way better, but still a bit out of it.

Anyone know if this is withdrawal? Sure seems like it from what I've read, even though I'm a new smoker.

2. There are some chemical changes that happen in your brain. Some of those your brain already supplies you, but when it sees an over dose it can turn certain chemicals off as well. It can take a few days for you to reset, it may be even more that research was based off flower no wax. Wax being a higher dose it may need a few more days.

But you will be fine you just need to reset and stay away from wax. I would say stick to flower or try to vape the flower, thats normally a clean high.

3. thanks man, just felt heeeella jumbled and out of it. Still out of it, but not super anxious like before.

4. I had the same problem, went away after a week and don't have it really again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

5. Seriously?
    After smoking for one of the first times?

6. It sounds like you need to go into an inpatient treatment program. You may start jonesing and selling your body for weed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. lol, don't scare me :p
    I'm not ready for weed anytime soon. Still trying to get my head out of this rut.

8. Love it :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. #9 Ranger4x4.0, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    Yeah, just smoke less. Helped me alot to go and walk. Also, not a "withdrawal", it's more you smoked too much.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

10. It only gets harder from here on out...the Devil's lettuce has a hold on you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That's not withdrawal.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 4
  12. It's not withdrawal. Get out of your head, OP.

...Then smoke some more weed.

• Like Like x 4
  13. WebMD says next step is 100% addiction with zero chance of recovery. You are now helplessly dependent on dabs. Withdrawal should wake you up at 3:00am every morning itching for that dab rig to keep your addicted mind at ease. If you pull out now the reefer madness will only overtake 12% of your life...

First step is to realize your instant addiction before you instantly withdraw and relapse so fast. Even if addiction takes months to form habits this case is urgent because the addiction hit so hard. One more binge and you could be on a doctor's patient list for life!

THIS IS NO JOKE GET HELP NOW!