with OR without crutch

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by assntitties, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Just wondering if everyone prefers a crutch or not. I personally dont care too much but find myself leaning towards crutch's more recently. Thought?

2. With a crutch

3. with for sure....

4. Prefer without. I don't have time to add it, or roll with it.. So just smoke it 'Jamaican'.

5. If a lot of weed was at my disposal then I would most likely not use one but crutch for sure

6. the only thing i really dont like about them is finding something to make a crutch out of. i know i could buy the raw crutches, but i always seem to lose them and only use like 1 or 2 out of the pack

7. i roll them with the crutch in them first to make perfect cones.

8. What's a crutch?

9. a filter, or roach. the paper you place in a joint that acts in place of a filter as if it were a real cigarette.

10. with, if possible.

11. never heard the expression crutch, we call it roach.
    I think roaches are awesome, my friends don't like them and I don't understand why.

12. Then what do you call the ending of a blunt? :smoke:

on topic- i almost every time use a "crutch" lol

13. i liked it so much the first time, i went out and bought a pack of thin blank index cards
    and i have crutches for life maann

joints only. they help with airflow in the burning process so in all reality it helps alot.
    but be careful when you get close to the end, youll be smoking index card
    bleh

14. With.

Just get a pack of the RAW brand filter tips, good size everytime :p

15. I don't understand why you wouldn't. Some people say it effects the taste, but even when I roll with thin papers (RAW, OCB, etc) the taste of the bud isn't as overpowering as the taste of the paper is, so I don't really see any issue at all. That's just my opinion though.

16. Never heard anyone call it a crutch either. We'd call the ending of a joint a roach, or if it had a filter in it, it was just called a filter...

17. i call a roach the end of a blunt or joint, but thats not what im talking about.

the crutch is the actual piece of paper that you roll up and put in the end where you put your lips. i really only use them in joints to keep the end open and smoking well

18. thats exaclty what i'm talking about. The piece of paper/cardboard at the end of the joint. also if you don't use the cardboard thing, the end is called a roach in america. I guess it's confusing cus I lived in both places england and america.

19. i switch from time to time, ussually put it in though and take it out halfway, somtimes it tastes a little weird. i need to try out a pack of the raw filters though didnt know they had those . i roll with raw king sizes!

20. With
    I always roll up the cardboard paper that's the cover of spiral notebooks. works perfect.