With earth as my canvas and bike as my brush

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by TheSuperApe, Dec 27, 2015.

1. went out for a 5 minute ride the other day, first time in 6 months. I havn't been able to bike partly being life and having a hernia.

@TheSuperApe I converted to single speed. I went with 32/16 on my 29er I ran that for the season and liked the fact that your focusing on one power band instead of changing gears. wasn't problematic till I killed a chain due to loosing the pully on the BB mounted chain tensioner. like since then I converted back to a 1x8 setup as I'm not biking as much as I used to.

Attached Files:

2. From the title I expected GPS bike art.

It is cool to see many out riding.

Anyone thinking about the GPS though?
    upload_2020-2-18_15-8-30.jpeg

upload_2020-2-18_15-8-45.jpeg

[​IMG]

To see more just search GPS bike art.

:smoke:

3. Bikes looking sick as ever man. I'm glad you ended up trying the SS set up. It drops weight off of the bike and makes your legs stronger at every cadence instead of switching gears to maintain your comfortable cadence. It just makes me feel like a kid on a bike again. Sucks to hear you havent been riding much either.

I did by a new bike but I went a little bit different route. Got a sweet 1986 Cannondale road bike. Its in need of many upgrades like bars, saddle, pedals, and tires. Its a slow process cause I dont want It to be out of commission during the proccess. So glad to have a bike again.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1