With 94,000 votes, it already shows...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Shipwreck, Oct 12, 2010.

1. and this is you not caring about the greater good. Thank you for proving my initial point. What are YOU doing to help marijuana be legal in this Country? By voting no on the first legalization bill to make it to the polls in 30 years?

2. You're welcome. I take care of my family first. All others second. Move to a less redneck state and enjoy.

3. Move to an island in the middle of no where. We are all on this planet together. You have lost the true reason people smoke and enjoy marijuana. It's about one love. I'm sorry you're so lost. I hope you can eventually find your way.

4. I wish I had the chance to vote for it.....but anyway my question is what would your situation be if it was legalized in your state? Would anything really change for your situation in a negative way?

I just don't understand why you would be apposed....is it that you will not be covered by the State for the weed anymore? None of my bizz really but just would think you would be into legal pot there?

Fuken hell I'd vote yes if it was on the fukken moon. Hope you change your mind before you lucky bastards get to vote.

5. Anyone who votes NO on PROP 19 is voting YES for the imprisonment of non violent, everyday users, and persons who use for medical purposes despite its illegality.

Any one who votes NO on PROP 19 is voting YES for the refusal/denial of college grant funding to those convicted of a marijuana related incidence, while it's just fine and dandy for others guilty of other felonies to qualify for college grants whenever they want.

Anyone who votes NO on PROP 19 is voting YES for the government's right to bust down doors, shields and guns a blaze, snatching up frightened children and whisking them away in the night leaving a vivid image etched in their heads of mommy and daddy being held face down on the floor with rifles and automatic weapons pointed at their heads because they grow for a terminal cancer patient.

6. we got this
    :smoke:

7. cmon you dont understand what its like for us people in other states that are really looking for cali to lead the way. dont be douche, how is it being legal in any way going to affect you getting/enjoying herb??

8. I Will be voting yes despite not caring really, the polls show us winning but most the people in those polls probably are not even registered voters or just wont vote, stoners are lazy :/

9. Still you are being selfish (as is your right). The law may not be perfect, but it does take away the criminal aspect for your fellow Californians. Your simple minded excuse that it is not a perfect law is immature.
    It also takes away the opportunity for gaining momentum in the legalization efforts of other States and possibly Nations. :devious:

Please reconsider your position. :smoke:

10. i did my thing,and i'm going to do my thing again at poll booths this coming November :D

11. Is that a yes vote?

12. if you think everyone should partake why vote no

13. haha yes sir :D

14. At 100,000 votes and it's stuck at 54% to 46% still.

15. People on the internet are a lot more educated on this issue. The normal joe out there, not so much. If we lose this thing, we can blame the fucking Politicians and the Newspapers. Not a single one of those assholes has had the balls to support us. I cancelled my subscription to the San Jose Mercury News and I made sure to tell them why.

16. My fellow Californians only have to worry about a 100$ fine for possession. They'll be alright.

17. What do you mean by government exactly? Do you mean the Chamber of Congress, the executive branch, your state government, or just the vast majority of politicians? Cause, last time I checked they were all against it. PROPOSITION means proposed legislation by the people. I don't see how any less "governmental" it could be. Your logic makes absolutely no sense.

Do you want marijuana legal in the first place? If your answer is yes, then how else can it possibly become legal? The president isn't going to give an executive order, the legislative branch is going to repeal the current marijuana legislation. So if your so against prop 19, please enlighten me how else is marijuana supposed to become legal?

(I guarantee he is not gonna respond to this, because he has no answer, it is quite sad)

18. Reverse psychology. They claim to be against it so that we will think we're making a step in the right direction.... little do we know there's a spike trap in the road waiting for nom noms.

19. WOW! This has got to be the most absurd argument I have ever heard. Yes the government is using reverse psychology to get us to legalize marijuana. If Washington truly wanted to take advantage of marijuana's profitability, then they would have simply repealed the legislation that is already in place. Seriously man, you gotta be kidding me with this argument.

20. Unless they didn't want (or could even afford after years of medical bills) to obtain a card and were growing for their own use, then they could still face prison times. Is that just or justified?:rolleyes::smoke: