Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

With 4/20 almost over, what has everyone done today and still planning to do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigbagsofkush, Apr 21, 2012.

1. You don't have to be nice to them. Just don't fuckin rob them, man. WTF. And on 420?

2. Been a while since I have been here, sup blades.

today I got smoked out on 8 joints between 4 people. the guy whos house we smoked at gave me a baggie and said happy holidays, and it was an eighth. I just met him and he threw me that for driving out and bringing papers.

haha what a damn good day.

3. Actually, I didn't smoke at all today. Was feeling pretty down about the death of one of my best friends, who was murdered in cold blood over a pound of tree.

Man arrested after fatal shooting at Cornelius home | WCNC.com Charlotte

I don't live in North Carolina anymore, but I knew the guy and he was very close to me...but after some thinking and a nice hike into the woods, I realized I need to live in the present and his spirit still lives on with me, and through everyone that knew him.

R.I.P. Wil, 4.12.12

But, I went to my buddies house earlier to sell some unmentionables I don't need nor want, and got myself a nice 8th to celebrate 4/20 with. I'm still in the process of cleaning my room, and then I'll smoke up and play Counter-Strike or something. :smoke:

4. Had school and work all day so I'm about to smoke up soon.

Dont know if I should make a grav bong or smoke a joint?? Hmmmm

5. your avy man :0

6. Physics

7. Rolled a few shitty ass joints throughout the day hahAha with some sketchy girls oh well good memories lol :) happy 4/20!:smoke:

8. I only had two smoke seshes with my sister's male roommates, one at 12am and one at 4:20am and a resin/kief pack at 4:40am-ish. Since then I haven't smoked, but I'm hoping to hear back from my buddy later tonight or tomorrow for a post-420 sesh.

9. Started off with a couple bowls at 12am. Went to bed, woke up, wrote a paper, smoked four more bowls with a buddy. Went to class, rolled a blunt, smoked the blunt, chilled in the car with a couple friends for a good three hours smoking bowls (we brought like 7-8 out). Played some xBox, rolled a joint, smoked it before bed, and here I am now.

Oh, I have another joint rolled up that I will smoke before I hit the d-hall for breakfast this morning.

That was my 4/20.

10. #50 Nash92, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    Smoked a bong bowl when midnight hit, woke up at 9 and smoked a couple more bowls. I received a free sucker at the dispensary, but edibles haven't seemed to produce much of an affect for me lately, don't know why.
    I then smoked at 4:20, and a few more bowls later that night before this local show that I went to.

All in all, I guess I kind of took it easy for 4/20. But that just means I have more smoke today, and I save money. :)

11. First off, you're a tool. Kind of like the tool that gives every other stoner a bad reputation. The kind of "don't judge a book by it's cover" reputation. Yeah, we're stoners. Yeah, we partake in illegal acts to smoke (well, most of us). No, we're not liars, thieves, or felons.
    So answer me this: How do you expect us to defend that reputation when idiots like you are pulling the stunts that you do? On 4/20, none the less. The day when Communities Come Together!

Second, I didn't read any of your posts because it made my head hurt. Grab a dictionary before you post next.

Sorry for the rant, I'm going to go smoke a joint and chill out :smoke:

12. Go smoke and relax dude. But I agree wholeheartedly.

13. Stfu you fucking herb i bet your just pussy talking straight shit through the internet. :hello:

14. & don't lie, you did :smoking:

15. My 420 consisted of sleeping until 11 am after a fourteen hour shift to get called in for 8 hours. Then i smoked mad weed with my homie

16. and u don't think what u did makes u a sneaky bastard? smh :mad:

17. Okay i know i was wrong, so i'll light them up. But they were dumasses anways. & i didn't even plan to take some bud from the eigth, just happened..

18. you're a dick. That really is a bitch move. Honestly everyone is new at one point and you had to ruin their 420? you need to have your shit stolen from you at some point then

19. #59 Ganja Bhai, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    You dumbass, they had it coming they dont even know the meaning of "420". They make up bs that they copped bud before, they "pretend" to be high, they dont know how to smoke properly. & they don't know how eigths look like nayways. So i would say i tricked/skimmed them not STEALING, i copped the bud for them anyways for 40. i decided to rip a hole in bag and the bud fell into my pockets. & i gave the rest of the bud to them.

I don't even know them, there my boy's boys.
    Any smart person would realize how dumb these kids were & would take advantage of the situation, they were also really cocky believing that they knew soomuch about weed. They don't even know how to roll properly.

20. Now it sounds as though you're tryign to change the story so it doesn't sound as bad. Doesn't matter which story you wanna use, you stole from them and you're an for doing it. Idk how to roll properly as i dont smoke always and idc.