with 250$ do i buy...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by brenden, Jun 28, 2009.

1. a silver surfer vape some bongs a half o or bongs bowls peices blah blah or maybe an illy?

2. Buy a cheap O of dankity dankness

3. nice sentence, first of all.

if you want a vape, get a purple days or buddha and a quarter
    if you want a bong get a straight with ice pinches and a quarter
    if you want bowls, get a nice spoon for 50 and buy a half

see what I'm saying?

4. DO NOT BUY WEED
    YOU WILL SMOKE IT
    rofl

ws tiny 10 arm
    us tubes
    ehle w/ nice a/c

something like that...
    you can get a quality bong w/ perc
    quality straight w/ quality a/c

alot of nice setups you can get for 250.

5. Get Da Buddha, your going to want a custom knob or some other replacements for it.

6. if you can, try to pick up a gramps mini perc for $175 and get a quarter of dank.

7. i just spent 250 on dank and now its gone, should've bought a bong

8. U.S. Tubes. You can always get more weed when you have some more money.

9. Get a decent vape, bro. Your lungs and pocket will thank you later

10. get 250 arizona ice teas.

11. thats what i was gonna say ^^^^^^:rolleyes:

12. Cop an EHLE with a diffuser. Best bang for your buck right thur.

13. An eighth of dank and as many Arnold Palmers that you can buy with the money left over.

Trust me.

14. dude, I got my 4 arm perc Syn black label for $250, what an investment! then tell your buddies to bring the green if they want to try it out...its a win/win

15. is that a cigar?

16. #16 blazedd, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    get roor steamrolla, ac optional then like 150 on some nice club dank n take it all straight to the dome in 1 sesh.

otherwise could save up n get a nice toro(7-8bills), sg(3-5bills) or maybe an visually and physically inspected brandless, THICK perc'd bong with lots of dank

17. Get a straight roor, or a Roor us/Lux mini 5 arm perc(it's about 225) or an Ehle straight tube and maybe add an ashcatcher and then buy some bud. Or for vaporizers... A vapor brothers(handsfree model; about 160) and some bud or an Iolite(250$)

18. I have a vape and I have to say it's a great investment but also I love smoking from bongs they are very social and more fun in my opinion with friends.
    So decide if you want a piece or bud and what kind and just go for it. Whatever you get you'll like anyway because it'll get you high so go for it.

19. The drink? Lemonade/Sweet Tea?

20. You're always going to have to buy more herb, but depending on how careful you are, a new pipe/tube/etc., will last you forever.