witch strain would you recomend?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by shamba4leif, Apr 28, 2017.

1. I have to choose between three different strains.
    Pineapple
    LSD
    Blueberry

2. Have you looked at any landrace strains? These are strains that are native to a region. Very strong stuff. I just ordered some bangai haze and malawi.

3. They are strains that were hunted and refined not bred

4. thanks dude i will look out for it :)

5. IMO- Landrace strains shouldn't be grown by beginners. Not sure if you are one or not however. Start with something with a shorter flower time. Blueberry is probably a good start. Some African landraces are like 18 weeks from flip. I use to grow landrace quite often and there is a lot of let down in between good finds(never found a great). Start with something proven and adapted to indoors.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Durban Poison ,is a good strain ,,,but really the easiest for a beginner in think would be the LSD (think its masari(afghani) x skunk) its really easy to grow good yeild as well ,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  7. I guess it depends on your source. bangi haze has a 68 day flower time. It's a stable mostly sativa hybrid. As with any strain good genetics goes a long way.

8. Kinda vague question. For growing or smoking?

9. A witch strain huh? Try "witches weed"

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. LSD for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Blueberry and pinapple are ok but LSD is that dank!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Santa Maria. It's got a bit more CBD than most THC heavy strains. Which I like. But I am a zero effort "let nature run its course" kind of outdoor grower. I just stick seeds in the ground and hope I have something nice come august or september.

If my cat doesn't eat them >.<

12. LSD can be great, but everyone grows it. Pineapple can be great, but a lot of people grow it. Blueberry can be great, most people have some kind of blueberry cross in their room at least once a year. It's a good strain to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Here in michigan not alot of ppl have even heard of LSD lol everyone has blueberry here and pinapple is all over. Why i choose LSD!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I haven't tried Blueberry itself yet but I've had a strain bred down from it called Blueberry Kush and it's amazing, lovely indica couch lock high that soothes your whole body. I'd imagine Blueberry itself is incredible too.

15. I just ordered my first strain, it is Strawberry OG from MotaRebel... Someone recommended it to me, said it kicked his ass... I hear all 3 of the strains your asking about are good! LSD is 80 bux right now at GLG...

16. I'm very breed dependent. I've noticed some seeds by certain breeders don't yield as good as others. So despite the names, I currently only grow from two different breeders mephisto and RQS. I've had no luck with other breeders like humbolt blue dream, after 3 tries I'm done. Same with Dutch passion night queen, maybe it's me but they don't work for me ...ah well .

I just chopped down a night queen and blue dream after 6 weeks of growth because they were
    Not getting resin and smell was unnoticed. No thanks.

17. True Blueberry will be called "DJ Short Blueberry," after it's namesake breeder DJ Short. In Oregon shops, DJ Short Blueberry is usually marked differently than other Blueberries which are often a hybrid of DJ Short Blueberry and Big Bud or Purple Kush to increase yield. Blue Dream should be DJ Short Blueberry crossed with Haze and produce very indica effects with a very sativa energy level. But there are phenotypes in all 3 categories(indica, sativa, hybrid) at this point, and it's gone through the hands of too many people who don't know what they're doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Hi I believe your after the more sativa or hybrid phenotype. I grow blue dream as a medical patient for the last 4/5 years. I go to a lot of clubs, dispensarys, and Cannabis clubs because I'm a true lover flower. Always looking for something new or a strain grown better then I've ever experienced. With blue dream I see it a lot. Most of it is wrong phenotype, if your after the blueberry hazzy taste you want the sative dominant, with the hybrid phenotype I havent found one Ive liked bc it's to fruity or not a producer. I never really cared for this strain until recently. I like her bc she a heavy yeilder n easy to grow and a big seller. However my last harvest I let her do into the 9 week of flower n I went down to check her out she totally died. She was so dry u could smoke her as u took her down. However, the weed was by far my best strain that harvest. So tasty n stoney, vs usually nice taste no high. Wish I knew exactly how it happened. I prefer indica too. So that should tell ya something. Good luck hunting

19. I'm growing LSD from barneys farm right now. Pretty easy growing plant. Doesn't seem to be picky about ferts. We'll see if it stays in the line up or not. I'm moving towards an All indica grow. I didn't pick it but was at they hydro shop and guy checking me out had a dozen clones sitting on the counter and gave me one, gotta love living in a legal state.